Kilo Company

Tell your own story!
Sorry for reviving this, but is this truly how you want to end this 092? It seems Anti-climactic to me.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:15 pm
Sorry for reviving this, but is this truly how you want to end this 092? It seems Anti-climactic to me.
sorry

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:40 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:15 pm
sorry
No its just this is 092’s story.

I guess we could continue because why not.

Seeing the ship fall apart Logan called all remaining Spartans to retreat, he ran. He knew there was no way to out run it so it was pointless but he still ran. then he saw a cave maybe he thought he could make it and it could help shield him from the explosion, however before he made it, a loud deafening roar cracked the air, he was knocked with enormous force and heat into the cave and blacked out.
He woke up a day later his armor was almost nonexistent and he was burned so bad he couldn't feel a thing. Is anybody out there he thought or was he the last living Spartan in Kilo Company the thought made him cringe.

Vudum’s POV

Elite Ultra Tyzo ‘Vudum had called a meeting with his senior staff. He was preparing to leave, and needed to give them orders. In the room stood, Datan, Mox Kem, Lazad (now head of the Unggoy population), and Latoxu Ragi Wikre, the Hunter pair. “Nulkam, I want you to run things while I’m gone. I expect everything to be in order when I return.” Datan nodded. “I shall operate to the best of my ability.” he said. “Mox Kem, I wish you and Latoxu Ragi to work together on security.” Mox Kem looked at the pair uneasily, then nodded. “Now finally we must choose a squad to search for Tyrlatius.” Vudum had everyone’s attention now. “Tyrlatius?” Datan repeated. “He is alive?” Mox Kem asked, “I thought he died on battlecruiser?” The others voiced their agreement. “As did I, however, I have received a distress signal on his personal com. I know the general area in which the signal is coming from, but I need someone to search it.” Lazad’s hand shot up. “Ooh ooh! Pick me sir! Me new squad can do it!” he cried. Datan rolled his eyes, and Mox Kem cackled under her breath. Vudum thought about it for a while, and replied, “Yes alright, that would be acceptable, but you must have one of two of Datan’s men accompany you.” Lazad absolutely vibrated with excitement. “You are all dismissed. They all left, and Vudum trudged off to Shadow that was waiting for them outside. ‘This job is not befitting of me’ he thought.

Lazad POV

“Yes yes yes YES YES YEEEESSS!!” Lazad cheered as he dashed across the compound. “Me squad’s first mission!! This is the best day ever!” He kept skipping and cheering all the way to his squad’s tent. He opened up the flap to find two of his teammates, Dilip and Zupkluk, were messing with a beetle on the floor. The other, Smupdif was sound asleep. “Attention troops!” He called. Dilip and Zupkluk stood up at attention, and Smupdif fell out of his hammock. “What’s up sir?” Smupdif asked, rubbing his head. “I have important announcement! Where Flad?” Zupkluk and Dilip suddenly looked very nervous, but Smupdif answered, “He out back, doing Infusion.” The other grunts slumped, “C’mon man!” Dilip said, exasperated, “We not supposed to tell!” Smupdif shrugged. “It not me who getting in trouble.” Lazad exited the tent to go get Flad. He walked around back to find Flad, indeed, consuming the Unggoy drug Infusion. “Flad. What rules say about Infusion in compound?” Lazad asked, using as commanding a voice he could muster. Flad looked sheepishly at him at him and asked, “You reporting me sir?” Lazad thought it over and responded, “No. Not today at least.” Flad’s face lit up. “Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!” he said happily. They both walked into the tent, and Lazad addressed them all. “My dudes, we has a mission! We are to go out with two Sangheilis and find the Brute Captain Tyrlatius.” The other grunts began to chatter excitedly. “We leave today, so go to the armory and get you weapons! No need for the Fuel Rod Cannons, it just search and rescue.” The other grunts filed out to retrieve their munitions. Lazad stared out over the compound and said, “Me love being in charge!”

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”