Battle of Carchar

Tell your own story!
Welp, I'm doing a project. The Battle of Carchar is the name. 'Bout a Covenant fleet attacking a UNSC colony during the Human-Covenant War. Going to be using almost all my stuff, including my Spirit and Pelican, so yeesh. The characters and descriptions will be as following:
1. Fleet Master Oru 'Vanuxee - A White Elite Zealot with a Red Cape.
2. Minister of Fervent Intercession - Don't have the figure, so he'll be offscreen, I guess you could say.
3. Shipmaster Sorv 'Tunostee - Orange Banished Elite.
4. Field Master Zholos 'Fenossee - Silver and Gold Elite Commander.
5. Major 'Nak 'Yendam - Red Elite Commander.
6. Grono - Blue Storm Elite.
7. Vor - Blue Storm Elite.
8. Gyev - Blue Storm Elite.
9. Boro - Silver Storm Elite.
10. Wez - Golden Jackal.
11. Dipdip - Blue Grunt Minor.
12. Brigadier General Jessica Gars - Spartan Female Body with Marine Torso.
13. Captain Brooks - WIP.
14. Commander Darego - WIP.
15. Commander Cooper - WIP.
16. Anonymous Male Spartan - Male Green Spartan Operator without Arm and Leg Armor.
17. Anonymous Female Spartan - Female Green Spartan Copperhead without Arm and Leg Armor.
18. Corporal Warren Nishurd - Green Halo Wars 2 Marine with Halo 3 Marine Head.
Note: The reason they wear Halo 4 armor is because I do not have the resources for Original Trilogy armor. So basically their Halo 4 armor's rank is equivalent to their Original Trilogy Rank.

Sounds fun! Can’t wait to see it!

I like the sound of this.

Okay, so I actually changed Corporal Nishurd's appearance. Instead, it's Sergeant Forge's head on an arctic H4 marine body.

When it comes to marines IDC if they are halo wars (preferred) or original trilogy or halo 4/5 I don't mind mixing them my explanation is lack of supplys and having to use old and new gear

Coolio, this will be interesting.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:16 am
When it comes to marines IDC if they are halo wars (preferred) or original trilogy or halo 4/5 I don't mind mixing them my explanation is lack of supplys and having to use old and new gear
Yeah I do that, really want to get the H3 marines so that I’ve got some more variation in armour.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:16 am
Same for me.
Although j just tend to distribute my marines using different armour for different roles.
Eg: newer styles are technicians for me.

If anyone has any questions pertaining to Battle of Carchar, I'd be happy to answer them if able!

Thanks for reviving this. You should link all of the current episodes here!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”