Custom Spartan Hayabusa

Tips & Tricks
Toy Designer
While doing some sorting, I stumbled upon a yellow Spartan Hayabusa in one of my bins. Right away, the similarity with Spartan Helioskrill struck me. A quick head swap, a TMNT katana and boom! Super-articulated Hayabusa.

Very cool! But I am a fan of the original...

Nice! I did the same with the red one.

I know that there is complicated contract stuff surrounding the Spartan Hayubusa, but do you know if there is any chance we could see another in a set?

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:19 pm
I know that there is complicated contract stuff surrounding the Spartan Hayubusa, but do you know if there is any chance we could see another in a set?
Watch your tongue Joe! I can't take another loss in the toy industry! I've lost so much profit in the last 4 years. Toys are becoming unpopular...

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:27 am
JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:19 pm
Watch your tongue Joe! I can't take another loss in the toy industry! I've lost so much profit in the last 4 years. Toys are becoming unpopular...
It's pretty sad.

Indeed, quite sad, kids these days seem to only want technology.

Kids these days have phones when they're five years old.
Let me re-iterate: FIVE YEARS OLD!!!

I was in 7th grade when I got my first phone. It was an old one at that with no games.
My first proper phone was in 9th grade.
And there are kids in first grade with iPhones.

What is a five year old going to do with a phone??

Eww

Iphones suck

Also why do small children need phones? They aren't going anywhere lol.

Thats why MCX needs to stop the moment towards play functions like the shooters and work on aesthetics and realistic models.

Clearly children are to busy playing on the phones to really care so

MCX we are your audience the collectors and make collectors great again!

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”