Accursed slime!

Builds & Discussions

I generally pour the figure into a bowl, pick out the pieces, then store the slime in these tupperware-ish containers. I've amassed quite alot of slime with these beasts, but luckily most of it is basically the same set of colors...except the new silver slime. Either way, the slime is kept separate from the figures, so the toys are clean and pristine.
As for the Slime, it is used for other activities. On its own, it makes for great stress relief and fidgeting fun for kids, and you can also stuff the slime into balloons to make your own stress *** as well. You can always find another use for it...or you can pour it down your garbage disposal. No one said you HAD to keep it.

SaturnGrl wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:25 am
I generally pour the figure into a bowl, pick out the pieces, then store the slime in these tupperware-ish containers. I've amassed quite alot of slime with these beasts, but luckily most of it is basically the same set of colors...except the new silver slime. Either way, the slime is kept separate from the figures, so the toys are clean and pristine.
As for the Slime, it is used for other activities. On its own, it makes for great stress relief and fidgeting fun for kids, and you can also stuff the slime into balloons to make your own stress *** as well. You can always find another use for it...or you can pour it down your garbage disposal. No one said you HAD to keep it.
That always comes off as a tad wasteful but if your not going to use it why keep it.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:03 am
SaturnGrl wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:25 am
As for the Slime, it is used for other activities. On its own, it makes for great stress relief and fidgeting fun for kids, and you can also stuff the slime into balloons to make your own stress ball as well. You can always find another use for it...or you can pour it down your garbage disposal. No one said you HAD to keep it.
That always comes off as a tad wasteful but if your not going to use it why keep it.
Well, I did mention other uses for it. I just don't mix the figures in the slime anymore. To quote myself for the other uses;
SaturnGrl wrote: As for the Slime, it is used for other activities. On its own, it makes for great stress relief and fidgeting fun for kids, and you can also stuff the slime into balloons to make your own stress ball as well. You can always find another use for it...
But as I also stated, you don't have to keep it if you don't like slime. its all up to you how/if it is used.

After now getting Series 2 and 3, and the 2 in 1 - I reiterate, I dislike the parts coming in the slime. The gold slime is specifically sticky.

Return to “Breakout Beasts”