Accursed slime!

Builds & Discussions
I recently purchased four Breakout Beasts, received one duplicate set. But by Jove, the slime. It's a cute idea, but it infuses everything, is incredibly fluid and sticky at the same time, and I really hope for Series 2 (which I saw on Wal-Mart's site) they have the slime in a separate bag. Just a slight frustration.

Yeah I’m not looking forward too the slime.

Yes the gloop is what puts me off getting them.

It's a cool idea, in theory, and it's a great callback to the rubbery slime stuff that came with the old plasma dragons, but I agree that putting the slime in the same bag as the parts is problematic. Fingers crossed that it's packaged separately in future.

Community Team
You really have to try it! The high quality slime will surprise you. It's not sticky and is completely water soluble. Sure there are smaller bits that break apart, but with like anything that is "sticky", all you have to do is dab the smaller bits of slime that break off with bigger globs of slime to remove.

MCX_Team wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:02 pm
You really have to try it! The high quality slime will surprise you. It's not sticky and is completely water soluble. Sure there are smaller bits that break apart, but with like anything that is "sticky", all you have to do is dab the smaller bits of slime that break off with bigger globs of slime to remove.
I mean, I have tried it, as I have all of series one. Don't get me wrong, once the slime is off the parts it's a cute enough toy, and many co-workers like it a lot at my workplace. I still am not fond of the parts being immersed in it.

What happens if the set sits on the shelf for, let's say over a year. Will the slime crustify or solidify?

Community Team
Elemaster wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:15 pm
MCX_Team wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:02 pm
I mean, I have tried it, as I have all of series one. Don't get me wrong, once the slime is off the parts it's a cute enough toy, and many co-workers like it a lot at my workplace. I still am not fond of the parts being immersed in it.
Fair enough. I love chocolate and I like oranges. But I hate those round orange-flavored chocolate-oranges that you get around the holidays. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Community Team
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:56 pm
What happens if the set sits on the shelf for, let's say over a year. Will the slime crustify or solidify?
If you keep the slime in the egg and it's sealed properly, it will last quite a while. If it's exposed to the air, it will eventually harden.

MCX_Team wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:21 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:56 pm
If you keep the slime in the egg and it's sealed properly, it will last quite a while. If it's exposed to the air, it will eventually harden.
Oh I see. Thanks!

Return to “Breakout Beasts”