Z19– a story of revenge

Tell your own story!
This is pretty much going to be a story telling for Z19’s backstory. I hadn’t decided his backstory until now and I couldn’t think of a better way to tell this. Unfortunately, I am the only one who will be writing on this thread, and I really hope that people have an interest. Enough chit chat, let’s get on with the show...

I felt a stabbing pain in my chest. I couldn’t tell what was happening. I opened my eyes and saw nothing but pure light. I tried to move but it wasn’t working. The pain soon stopped and the light dimmed. Everything looked blurry, but I could see someone. Someone in a lab coat. “Can you see me?” He asked and I nodded my head. “Good, now try to move your arms.” They wouldn’t budge. “Just as I thought,” he said, “Just stay still.” He injected something into my neck. My joints soon became loose and I could move small amounts. I spent the next few days in the same hospital room. After that they brought me into a small room. A man waited for me. He was wearing a black military outfit and immediately started giving me information. Since I seemed to remember nothing, he had to explain a lot. After 3 hours, I learned that I was part of a secret experiment and that I was a soldier for a military uprising named the Rogue Coyotes. The year was supposedly 2552. I also learned that we were fighting against an oppressive force known as the UNSC...

Over the next few days I learned a lot about my current situation. I learned what ODSTs were, what key planets I’d be fighting on, and how to use the various weapons I had access to. Once I learned those basics, it was time for the spartan armor. They quickly fitted it on me and I was soon in the practice range. It didn’t take long to pick up the skills I had apparently had before I woke up. The CQC was simple, as was the guns. But learning what I was capable of doing with the armor, that was interesting. After a few months, they assigned me to a spartan team. We practiced together, and soon we were ready for our first mission together. Operation Death Moon was a go...

Great start man! I was going to do a similar thing like this with DB, But then people will think i'm copying, (Cough Survivor11 Cough)

DBMAN1 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:05 pm
Great start man! I was going to do a similar thing like this with DB, But then people will think i'm copying, (Cough Survivor11 Cough)
Do it! I’m chill!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:37 pm
DBMAN1 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:05 pm
Do it! I’m chill!
Sweet! I'll Make it take place before that comic I never made!

The flight to the planet of Oro was a long one. It was uncomfortable too, flying in a civilian class ship stuffed with 4 spartans. My “Boss”, as he told me to call him, wasn’t very appreciative of having a brand new spartan on his team. But it was worth it, especially after they lost John. We landed in the bustling city of New Damascus, behind a UNSC Communications Center. Only one marine guarded the back entrance, and I pity that man now. “Boss” had a fun time of making people’s deaths long, and painful. We used his severed hand to open the door, and cleared that first room of it’s three marines. Sam had the unlucky job of stowing the bodies somewhere. We went through a few more rooms when we accidentally stumbled into the armory. A spartan, two marines, and an ODST waited inside. The ODST and marines were easy, but the spartan had a good shot. He was equipped with a sniper and ready to kill. I didn’t notice the spartan until I heard a freakishly loud voice yell “Left!” and my body jumped back almost without thinking about it. Apparently they had fitted me with an A.I. system, Beta, but didn’t tell me...

Oohh... i’m liking it. Is this a roleplay or just a story?

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:35 pm
Oohh... i’m liking it. Is this a roleplay or just a story?
did you not read

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”