Let's Do the Impossible!

Tell your own story!
Collaborative stop-motion project. All you need is a Combat Evolved Master Chief to participate. Entries are due on December 1, 2020. Exceptions may be made if you have started/are almost finished with a project by that time. Here’s how it works:

1. We would each build an obstacle course, with a portal or doorway on each end.

2. You would film the Master Chief completing your obstacle course and post it on a YouTube Channel or the Gallery. Make sure you post instructions on how to find it on this thread, and label it "Community Stop Motion Part."

3. I would download all of the videos, put them in order, and put music and sound effects on them.

4. I would post the finished product on the Gallery labeled "Community Stop Motion" or "Community Obstacle Course".

Please note: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE EXCELLENT AT STOP MOTION TO PARTICIPATE! This idea is about coming together as a community to create something, and about having a good time. It's not about how good you are! I hope some of you are interested in this. Please let me know!

JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:19 am
If you came here, thanks. I know a collaborative stop motion sounds crazy, but here me out here. Have any of you seen the collaborative stick man obstacle course animations on YouTube? My idea is similar to that. We would decide on one common figure who most everyone would have, and we would use him (let's say a common green Spartan or Marine.) Here's how it would go:

1. We would each build an obstacle course, with a portal or doorway on each end.

2. You would film the character we decide on completing your obstacle course and post it on a YouTube Channel or the Gallery. Make sure you post instructions on how to find it on this thread, and label it "Community Stop Motion Part."

3. I would download all of the videos, put them in order, and put music and sound effects on them.

4. I would post the finished product on the Gallery labeled "Community Stop Motion" or "Community Obstacle Course".

Please note: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE EXCELLENT AT STOP MOTION TO PARTICIPATE! This idea is about coming together as a community to create something, and about having a good time. It's not about how good you are! I hope some of you are interested in this. Please let me know!
Yes, I’ll definitely help with this. When’s the cutoff?

This sounds awesome! I vote we use... A Fireteam Taurus Character. We all have them. Right?

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:51 pm
This sounds awesome! I vote we use... A Fireteam Taurus Character. We all have them. Right?
Hehe, um, well maybe we should use something else. *cough cough* some people might have painted all of them different colors. Um, just an idea...

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:20 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Hehe, um, well maybe we should use something else. *cough cough* some people might have painted all of them different colors. Um, just an idea...
Oh ok *cough cough* some people also might have just realized that they customed all of theirs too.

We all have a purple storm grunt? Or those ONI guys? Or Master Chief?

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:23 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:
Oh ok *cough cough* some people also might have just realized that they customed all of theirs too.

I have a ton of the ONI operators, but I think Chief would be a good idea.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:52 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:23 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:

I have a ton of the ONI operators, but I think Chief would be a good idea.
I have no chief... But we all have an ONI operator right?

Also, do you plan on posting it here or YouTube? If here then I won’t use blood or l*go baseplates :(

I have a Combat Evolved Chief, an old articulation Halo Wars Chief, and a old articulation Halo 4 Chief. I don't think articulation will matter, though.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:35 pm
Also, do you plan on posting it here or YouTube? If here then I won’t use blood or l*go baseplates :(
L*go baseplates still go through on this website. You can post it wherever, just comment on this thread where you posted it.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”