Stop it. Just stop it.

Builds & Discussions
I am getting pretty ticked off at some of the stuff people do on my posts. It's super annoying when im posting a thread in the CALL OF DUTY SECTION and they always come in and their like 'STAR TREK DESTINY HALO AHAHHAAH' if you wanna talk about that boring stuff get out of call of duty and into THOSE FORUMS

Hmmm apologies as I think I did that.
In my defence you created a CoD forum post titled Whats your favorite line?
with the opening line saying...
Call of duty is my favorite! I'd love to know yours and your favorite set or your wish set!

My favourite line IS Star Trek.
I didn't think you were asking that general question expecting people to only answer with Call Of Duty

You can’t freak out because YOU posted a thread asking what people’s favorite line is and fuss because they answered what their favorite line is. If you don’t want to know the answers to questions you ask people, then don’t make those threads...

More apologies.
I thought it was that post as it has the only reference to Star Trek in any of your CoD posts...but you say it is NOT that one
Which is the post referencing Star Trek that has annoyed you?

<edit> I think the person referencing Destiny in your Custom Profile Pics post was using is as an example of what would be good in CoD…. so, basically, agreeing with you. Is it that Destiny comment that has annoyed you in your CoD posts?

Just chill and go with the flow, man. The CoD section is primarily CoD, but it's impossible for it to stay completely CoD, due to the fact that Mega does sets other than CoD thus meaning it can't stay completely CoD forever. And yes, you made a post called "Whats your favourite line?" with your first comment being
Call of duty is my favorite! I'd love to know yours and your favorite set or your wish set!

Call of duty is my favorite line, and my dream set is probs the Humvee or APC Invasion, those are hard to build tho
This is clearly saying "CoD is my favourite MCX line, what's your favourite?" not "What's your favourite CoD sub-theme?"

I thank you.

No need to be so sensitive lol.

Return to “Call of Duty”