The Day It All Fell

Tell your own story!
(NO PICTURES) (MAKE IT DIFFERENT AS WE GO! REPLY WITH YOUR EXTENTSION TO THE STORY!)

(THIS IS A ZOMBIE STORY)

*Wakes up* Whe- WHERE AM I? HELLO?! *His voice echoed*

*He'd look down* There's blood on my shirt.... *He looks around, dark corners at every spot.*
Why am i here? *Gets up and grabs chest,* Okay. Lets find a way out.

(EXTEND STORY YOURSELF!)

ArchesRat wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:05 pm
(NO PICTURES) (MAKE IT DIFFERENT AS WE GO! REPLY WITH YOUR EXTENTSION TO THE STORY!)

(THIS IS A ZOMBIE STORY)

*He'd look down* There's blood on my shirt.... *He looks around, dark corners at every spot.*

(EXTEND STORY YOURSELF!)
Umm uhh I don't know, the stress, ahh!

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:56 am
ArchesRat wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:05 pm

(THIS IS A ZOMBIE STORY)

(EXTEND STORY YOURSELF!)
Umm uhh I don't know, the stress, ahh!
WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THIS CRINGE!

(rlly guys) (keep in mind humans are still alive and zombies are just starting)

*He notices he is inside a parking garage.* Sure is empty in here, lets see if i can find anything here that would be useful to me.

*Opens car trunk* A shotgun! Great! It's got a few shells, 8 to be exact, this model only takes 4 bullets inside the gun.
If there's a zombie running at me, i wont have a chance. I'll have to use this wisely.

He sees a cake.
He eats the cake.
The cake was a bomb.
He blows up .

Can we have some details on who what when where why?

Roebuck stop. Its 2020 at some parking garage in America or something use your mind XD

ArchesRat wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:56 pm
Roebuck stop. Its 2020 at some parking garage in America or something use your mind XD
it's starting to sound like State Of Decay too me, in SoD you find assault rifles with its ammo in houses, in this he finds a shotgun in a car trunk, its not any bother to me I just find it funny, seriously I'm laughing about it. :-)

Wait a sec, my comic's based in 2020, Survivor11's is too, and yours is? Wow we all think alike about the date lol!

Does our hero have a name?

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:37 am
ArchesRat wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:56 pm
it's starting to sound like Sage Of Decay too me, in SoD you find assault rifles with its ammo in houses, in this he finds a shotgun in a car trunk, its not any bother to me I just find it funny, seriously I'm laughing about it. :-)

Wait a sec, my comic's based in 2020, Survivor11's is too, and yours is? Wow we all think alike about the date lol!
Wait, but 2020 is ©Survivor11 I'm taking you both to court...
Nah, I can't be bothered.
But what a coincidence... However I was the first to do that, so I'm inclined to do believe some not so subtle copying has happened.
But whatever.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”