Whats your favorite line?

Builds & Discussions
Call of duty is my favorite! I'd love to know yours and your favorite set or your wish set!

Call of duty is my favorite line, and my dream set is probs the Humvee or APC Invasion, those are hard to build tho

I do really like Call of Duty but the older Marvel characters and Star Trek sets are my favourite.

ArchesRat wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:25 pm
Call of duty is my favorite! I'd love to know yours and your favorite set or your wish set!

Call of duty is my favorite line, and my dream set is probs the Humvee or APC Invasion, those are hard to build tho
CoD is mine too!

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:52 am
ArchesRat wrote:

CoD is mine too!
What's your dream set?

ArchesRat wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:21 am
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:52 am
ArchesRat wrote:

CoD is mine too!
What's your dream set?
Hold up, I'm thinking of it! (I don't have one really, something modern for sure)

Halo definitely. Also just a bit of a suggestion probably next time if you do a thread that doesn’t have anything to do with any theme post it in the general discussion. Just helps to keep the theme forums of relevant topics and news.

It's a tough choice between Halo and Destiny for me, but CoD is also very nice.

Even if I was brought in by the WoW line, I'm partial to the CoD one, but that's because I can't resist military themed stuff.

The Star Trek sets are amazing. Any idea if they will continue it beyond the individual figures in series 3?

Galeb_G4 wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:11 pm
Even if I was brought in by the WoW line, I'm partial to the CoD one, but that's because I can't resist military themed stuff.
You sound exactly like me lol!

No really, exact same thing as you, brought in by WoW, I can't resist military themed stuff either, but I do like CoD is the only difference!

Return to “Call of Duty”