Do yall do voice acting for your mega construx figures?

Builds & Discussions
Is it just me or does everyone voice act their characters? I'm like "RPG!" and I say that outloud as if im a figure or when I see a tank im like "TANK AHEAD! WATCH OUT GUYS!" outloud. Do any of you do this 😂?

I do when it comes to making stop-motion videos.
In my view... you have to go for it.
I keep away from the 'whispered shout' syndrome and attempt to make voices sound different whether that is an accent or pitch change (sometimes using Audacity). Most people feel a little silly and think it sounds poor but we are our own worst critics. Others will probably never notice.

It took me ages to get the voice for Spartan The Pooh and as long again to find the bottle to actually record it :-)

Sometimes. For the characters in my comic, because it helps me make sure that a quote makes sense when spoken. That and Jeff's voice is so kool in my mind.

Mainly just when I’m making comics to make sure it makes sense.

I don't mean comics I mean while you're playing, no cameras, nobody around, you're just kinda playing with mega construx 'voice acting' them

Oh... in that case then.... no, I don't.... BUT I doubt it's anything too unusual.

ArchesRat wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:33 am
I don't mean comics I mean while you're playing, no cameras, nobody around, you're just kinda playing with mega construx 'voice acting' them
In that case, no, but I used to do it when I was a bit younger.

I do a basic moc up for what I want a scene to follow. Wile taking images I voice act the events going on without sticking to a script to ensure that I can capture the essence of the scene and adapt to changes.
ArchesRat wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:33 am
O ok, once upon a time when I was younger yes.

I do, nearly every time, but in comics, not so much.

NOT TRYING TO ASK PERSONAL QUESTIONS! But how old are you now lol? Like 17?!

Return to “Call of Duty”