Is Call of Duty discontinued!?!

Builds & Discussions
I know this question was answered but the Call of Duty world was up for 1 day and then disappeared, is it discontinued?

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:09 pm
I know this question was answered but the Call of Duty world was up for 1 day and then disappeared, is it discontinued?
Mega's official response from March
Hey everyone!

Some of you noticed the Call of Duty website is no longer listed on our Worlds page, which has led to some speculation. We want to reassure you that the line is not cancelled! There are new sets in development as we speak and we’ll update you as soon as we can. Sorry for the confusion this has caused.
I'm getting way too much use out of that quote. @MCX_Team The question of whether or not the line is cancelled is still frequently asked despite it already having been answered for months now. Would it be possible to make this information more prominent to clear any confusion?

TacticalSponge wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:43 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:09 pm
Mega's official response from March
Hey everyone!

Some of you noticed the Call of Duty website is no longer listed on our Worlds page, which has led to some speculation. We want to reassure you that the line is not cancelled! There are new sets in development as we speak and we’ll update you as soon as we can. Sorry for the confusion this has caused.
I'm getting way too much use out of that quote. @MCX_Team The question of whether or not the line is cancelled is still frequently asked despite it already having been answered for months now. Would it be possible to make this information more prominent to clear any confusion?
I know, but I was just asking cause like I said it was up for a day and then it disappeared, unless my tablet used a old page when it was still up. 🤔

If anything I would be asking why the link to the CoD page has been missing for so long.

Hm. We seem to be getting a lot of these threads recently, and for good reason - the CoD link is no longer available, but I highly doubt that we'll see an end to the line, considering we're getting a Heroes series, multiple figure packs, 2 crates, a huge truck and many more, all using new moulds. I highly doubt that CoD is going anywhere, but if it does, it won't go until that wave hits stores.

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:25 pm
Hm. We seem to be getting a lot of these threads recently, and for good reason - the CoD link is no longer available, but I highly doubt that we'll see an end to the line, considering we're getting a Heroes series, multiple figure packs, 2 crates, a huge truck and many more, all using new moulds. I highly doubt that CoD is going anywhere, but if it does, it won't go until that wave hits stores.
Well, after all before Starcraft got discontinued they we having new sets, same as Assassin's Creed, and before they got released they got canceled, but tho it is unlikely, but still has a chance to happen.

Except that Mega straight up confirmed it was not discontinued...

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:53 pm
exactly why would they strait up lie to us?

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:07 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:53 pm
exactly why would they strait up lie to us?
I know, I just worry.

Yeah I've worried about MCX being shut down many times over. Never happened. We're all still here, doing comics, collecting sets. It'll be fine. I hope.

Return to “Call of Duty”