Where do you get your stuff?

Builds & Discussions
This is likely a repeat but I couldn't find anything in the search. SO without further adieu

With Toysrus going out of business, the targets and Walmarts around me just do not have a very good selection of stuff, its often 1-2 sets and a box of blind bags.
So does everyone order everything offline? is there a way you can buy every item in a set release? I have seen videos on youtube of people unboxing all the new stuff all at once and i always wondered how this was possible. I want to keep growing my collection but I also do not want to always have to overpay for stuff because I'm buying it second hand.

Either way thanks for your help.

My Walmart has a reasonable amount of Mega Construx, but Target's selection is absolute trash.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:02 pm
My Walmart has a reasonable amount of Mega Construx, but Target's selection is absolute trash.
I wish that was the case here. I have missed out on so many of the Hero sets because they just do not stock them that its sad.
Combine that with the fact they cant just order them in for me because of how the store ordering system works. Guess I will have to get creative with my online buying.

Yep. I buy everything from Amazon. I've forgotten the last time I actually went into a store and bought MCX.

For the most part eBay, one day I'll have to check out Amazon

TD_Bovee wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:30 am
This is likely a repeat but I couldn't find anything in the search. SO without further adieu

With Toysrus going out of business, the targets and Walmarts around me just do not have a very good selection of stuff, its often 1-2 sets and a box of blind bags.
So does everyone order everything offline? is there a way you can buy every item in a set release? I have seen videos on youtube of people unboxing all the new stuff all at once and i always wondered how this was possible. I want to keep growing my collection but I also do not want to always have to overpay for stuff because I'm buying it second hand.

Either way thanks for your help.
well smaller stuff I like to hit up target and Walmart for. Otherwise I use amazon when they are charging realistic prices and wait for sales on stuff I'm indifferent about. Second hand sets and older stuff I order off Ebay 90% of the time and if your patient you can normally get great deals on items. I have Ebay to thank for a lot of my collection.
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:34 pm
Yep. I buy everything from Amazon. I've forgotten the last time I actually went into a store and bought MCX.
But Charlie... think of the blind bags that need to be purchased in bulk!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:02 pm
I went to a target on the capital city of Florida and there was nothing but a few COD sets where the games are.

I live about 5 min away from a Walmart and 15 from a Toys R Us (R.I.P) but if I am looking for things in particular I order from Ebay and Amazon. That is where a majority of my things came from.

Pedro-Parzival wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:16 am
I live about 5 min away from a Walmart and 15 from a Toys R Us (R.I.P) but if I am looking for things in particular I order from Ebay and Amazon. That is where a majority of my things came from.
me too, except for more 10 min away from Wal-Mart and 30 min from Toys R Us.

Return to “Halo”