Do you think there should be more buildings in CoD

Builds & Discussions
The is only 1 and a half proper buildings DOME BATTLEGROUND and the debatable ZOMBIES TRANZIT DINER I think they should be more buildings what do you think (I don't play call of duty I will google it). 😛😛😎😎😏😏🏪🏦⛪🏡

Bossofbricks wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:13 pm
The is only 1 and a half proper buildings DOME BATTLEGROUND and the debatable ZOMBIES TRANZIT DINER I think they should be more buildings what do you think (I don't play call of duty I will google it).
It would be cool if they made more buildings, although there are also the 2 Nuketown sets, that you failed to mention. But if I could make one suggestion for you Bossofbricks, please reread your posts before submitting, to catch your typing errors, as it can make it tough to understand what you are asking or stating. We all make typos, I get that, I do to at times, but sometimes there are so many that I can hardly understand you.

They definitely need to make more building based sets.

AiasOileus wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:22 pm
Bossofbricks wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:13 pm
The is only 1 and a half proper buildings DOME BATTLEGROUND and the debatable ZOMBIES TRANZIT DINER I think they should be more buildings what do you think (I don't play call of duty I will google it).
It would be cool if they made more buildings, although there are also the 2 Nuketown sets, that you failed to mention. But if I could make one suggestion for you Bossofbricks, please reread your posts before submitting, to catch your typing errors, as it can make it tough to understand what you are asking or stating. We all make typos, I get that, I do to at times, but sometimes there are so many that I can hardly understand you.
I did consider them but there is just a little bit of a bigger buildings
@AiasOileus

We need more proper buildings in everything. But they don't generally sell well so I think they need an enticing amount of figures.

Yes. Mainly In WWII. And in Black ops 3, Infinite warfare, And some zombie sets.

Have an idea for a building

There's a lot more buildings, we have the transit farm, the 2 nuke town houses, ghosts rappel fighter, mob of the dead, the hovercraft witch is a vehicle but is big enough to be a building, and the occasional smaller building that comes with a larger set like the tent from the anti armor helicopter However I think we should have some more buildings one could be the flak tower from cod ww2 another could be an radio outpost or something.

Roebuck wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:37 am
There's a lot more buildings, we have the transit farm, the 2 nuke town houses, ghosts rappel fighter, mob of the dead, the hovercraft witch is a vehicle but is big enough to be a building, and the occasional smaller building that comes with a larger set like the tent from the anti armor helicopter However I think we should have some more buildings one could be the flak tower from cod ww2 another could be an radio outpost or something.
transit farm, the 2 nuke town houses, ghosts rappel fighter, mob of the dead are all smaller parts of larger building's. But yes a radio tower would be cool.

smaller parts of larger building's doubt count should said.

Return to “Call of Duty”