Toys R Us is closing, so what happens now?

Builds & Discussions
mega construx is poorly distributed in physical stores, the best for collectors, parents, ect ... is that mattel take control over their distribution, creating an online store with reasonable delivery to the world (a other brand of brick does it ..) and everyone would be happy, sales would be good and collectors would have no problem to satisfy their passion.

K B Toys (or rather the new owner) has announced that they are planning to be open by this Chirstmas season. Here's hoping they pick up Construx.

simple mattel steps up there game and starts selling sets from the website directly. is it perfect no. is it better then nothing... yes
AiasOileus wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:10 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:18 pm
If I had more money's, :( I never have enough money I need a job so I can fuel my addiction to mega construx.
Mega Construx is heck of a drug. Very addictive, even after buying just one set, but they (the sets) are just so good, so cool, I gots ta' have more!

I don't like thinking about all the money I've spent on Mega Bloks and Mega Construx. One less dealer around to get out fix, it's gonna be tough...
Also ya I'm right there with you. I'm the guy who purchased a fully built custom firebase for crying out load... not that it was a bad deal great base but still. its in the thousands from sig series alone.

1 year after the closing of Toy's R Us, In 2019, B8ta, the company that releases Hottest and latest deal for today just released toy's r us and now it could be a new beginning!

Return to “Call of Duty”