Dead Thread

Tell your own story!

Woah nice writing dude, and thanks for including me! :)

I still need to read this, I procrastinate very well...

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:43 am
I still need to read this, I procrastinate very well...
Yes read it, its amazing!

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:13 pm
"I...I can't see..." The Spartan moved his head, listening to the voices around him, but he couldn't see their faces. He could barely make out Charlie saying "This isn't right. That had never happened. Ever." He saw a dark figure in front of him. The figure seemed to say something. He could hear an oddly familiar voice. "Listen, you need-" Suddenly, his vision came back. He looked around frantically, but saw that it was just his team. He looked down at his feet, making sure everything was okay, and it seemed fine, at first, but he then realized that his leg was hurting like it had been shot. "It's not broken, so that's good," Roebuck said. "What happened to me?" The Spartan asked. He genuinely had no idea, and it seemed like no one else did either. "I heard you scream," Charlie said, "and when I ran in here, you were falling from the ceiling, totally limp." The Spartan was suddenly filled with something he rarely felt-fear. If this happened at the wrong time, it could kill him. He needed to go lie down, his leg was aching. "I can't move," he said desperately. His team looked around, confused, they never saw him like this. He was vulnerable now. It wasn't right. Charlie nodded at Boo, and the two of them helped the Spartan up. "Where are we going?" Boo asked him. "Take me to my room. I feel terrible."
You got Boo just like me in real life about asking questions, were going to a store and I ask what store we are going and stuff, but awesome story Joe!

Just wanted to let you know, awesome book or whatever you call it! :-)

This is the best, story book or v-book (I'm going with story book) ever, very entertaining!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”