Fantasy role-play!!!

Tell your own story!
I've noticed that there are no fantasy RPs so I've decided to make my own world (its an amateur world creation)
——————————————
the world:
This world is called "life's cradle"

It had been in peace and harmony until an army of ghouls, orcs, evil elves, harpys, wraiths, and dragons all led by a dragon named Karjergazog (car-jer-gaz-og) a long and brutal war raged for 10 years straight when one day it finally ended in an instant a solder was standing with his back to a cliff wall when an enemy mage launched a fire ball at him but the solder ducked and the fireball blasted into the cliff to reveal a cavern with a enchanted set of armor made by a long lost race he took the sword from the armor and slayed the mage then dawned the armor the army's of good won the war and Karjergazog retreated all that is left of the evil is a small army along with bandits and others

Races: wraith, harpy, orc, goblin/hob goblin, giant, dragon, human, elf, centaur, imp (a small goblin like creature with a tail), anthropomorphic animal (lol), dwarf.

note: all the races have varied sizes elves mostly tend to be about a foot taller then humans orcs are the same or taller max hight is is 7'9 the tallest goblin recorded in this world was 5'0 the shortest giant was 8'1the shortest hob goblin was 2'1.

BLOOD IS WELCOME

I don’t think the mods will like all this gore

Silenttakedown wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:00 pm
I don’t think the mods will like all this gore
Wow someone found this faster than expected

Well, it’s the most recent post here

Silenttakedown wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:04 pm
Well, it’s the most recent post here
True

I'm in. Let me just write a 10-paragraph backstory for my character.

Is this set in any specific universe, or a new one altogether?

charliebucket wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:26 pm
I'm in. Let me just write a 10-paragraph backstory for my character.

Is this set in any specific universe, or a new one altogether?
A new one

Anyone else want to do this

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:21 am
Anyone else want to do this
This is a huge self revival.

I thought this was a brand new thread. Apparently I'm already in...

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”