Outlanders a role-playing game

Tell your own story!
I guess we're cool still. How about this. Pending...
Who likes Red vs Blue! I just thought of that idea! It's a new role play idea! Even if u don't know the series it's still possible to join. Be ready. It's sorta like this role play.

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:24 pm
Who likes Red vs Blue! I just thought of that idea! It's a new role play idea! Even if u don't know the series it's still possible to join. Be ready. It's sorta like this role play.
Sounds interesting. I'm thinking of doing my own RP. It would be turn-based, random-generated stuff, with me as the DM (person who says what's where), that way, things wouldn't get out of control.

Who's interested?

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:29 pm
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:24 pm
Sounds interesting. I'm thinking of doing my own RP. It would be turn-based, random-generated stuff, with me as the DM (person who says what's where), that way, things wouldn't get out of control.

Who's interested?
Sure. Go right ahead.

Okay, hang on. We've got a lot of RPs suddenly popping up all at once... at a time when most people have a lot less time on their hands. I think that's part of the reason these games aren't lasting very long.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:50 pm
Okay, hang on. We've got a lot of RPs suddenly popping up all at once... at a time when most people have a lot less time on their hands. I think that's part of the reason these games aren't lasting very long.
Yeah true. I'll start mine around new years.

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:44 pm
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:09 pm
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:06 pm
Did you guys have to ruin the RP without asking?
I think I ruined it. I'm sorry. I am an idiot, retarded, stupid, inferior, and no brained. *Gun to the head*
Hey, man. Don't be like that... Your kool. Always. It's me that ruined the RPs. That's why I asked "no hard feelings?"

It's not your fault, Delta.

Just to confirm, your not annoyed at me, Arby?
Look annoyed or not this is not anything important or worth being mad about no hard feelings here!

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:04 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:44 pm
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:09 pm

I think I ruined it. I'm sorry. I am an idiot, retarded, stupid, inferior, and no brained. *Gun to the head*
Hey, man. Don't be like that... Your kool. Always. It's me that ruined the RPs. That's why I asked "no hard feelings?"

It's not your fault, Delta.

Just to confirm, your not annoyed at me, Arby?
Look annoyed or not this is not anything important or worth being mad about no hard feelings here!
Kool.

When you are busy for a while....

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:18 am
When you are busy for a while....
I get a headache?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”