Need help

Tips & Tricks
I need some help on what to build for a custom i have an apc invasion without the turret and I need some help on what to build next.

Roebuck wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:29 pm
I need some help on what to build for a custom i have an apc invasion without the turret and I need some help on what to build next.
Why not some figs? If you got paint and some detailing brushes then you're good. I also have to start working on some more customs. If you got the materials then you could start on the canvas truck. I remember we talked about that for a short period of time.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:38 pm
Roebuck wrote:
Why not some figs? If you got paint and some detailing brushes then you're good. I also have to start working on some more customs. If you got the materials then you could start on the canvas truck. I remember we talked about that for a short period of time.
Yeah if I run into a goo sale i'll get an extra set to customize figures but Other than pop'n swaps I don't like modding figures

Roebuck wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:55 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Roebuck wrote:
Yeah if I run into a goo sale i'll get an extra set to customize figures but Other than pop'n swaps I don't like modding figures
I feel the same way :D

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Roebuck wrote:
If I get the drone outbreak I could start it. But is the drone outbreak camo or grey

The truck is green and the display is tan with a sticker.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:09 pm
The truck is green and the display is tan with a sticker.
OK once I get paid for soccer I'll probably buy it

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”