Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them

Builds & Discussions
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:53 am
Except out wallets...
I'm pretty sure it'd be cheaper than the scalper prices...

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:53 am
Except out wallets...
Well... Yes.

I'm going to somewhat retract my earlier statements about the quality of the slime that comes with the Breakout Beasts, now that I've opened the rest of my haul today.

The green slime is excellent. Good consistency, sticks to itself, doesn't stain or soak anything else. The orange slime, however, is awful. It's runny, sticks to everything, leaves streaks and stains on wood and plastic. I can't speak for the blue slime, since despite ordering nine beasts, I didn't get a single Tempyst or Ironclaw.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:59 am
I'm going to somewhat retract my earlier statements about the quality of the slime that comes with the Breakout Beasts, now that I've opened the rest of my haul today.

The green slime is excellent. Good consistency, sticks to itself, doesn't stain or soak anything else. The orange slime, however, is awful. It's runny, sticks to everything, leaves streaks and stains on wood and plastic. I can't speak for the blue slime, since despite ordering nine beasts, I didn't get a single Tempyst or Ironclaw.
Hmm, I only have some of wave 2, but the orange slime seems a lot better than what you describe here. They may have adjusted it a bit.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:05 am
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:59 am

Hmm, I only have some of wave 2, but the orange slime seems a lot better than what you describe here. They may have adjusted it a bit.
It is Australia, so weather conditions such as humidity will vary to us northern, western folk.

My haul was all wave 1 stuff, so maybe they've improved the recipe since then. The heat could also be a factor, but I had the air conditioner turned on at the time, which should've cooled the slime, not made it runnier.

I also didn't realise that Wave 2 was out already. I'll have to keep an eye out.

Indeed my beasts slime was similar aswell.

Man I'm going to have to deal with scalpers when it comes to getting some of these. :l

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:46 pm
Man I'm going to have to deal with scalpers when it comes to getting some of these. :l
Rest in peace, man. I'm just gonna hope I can find 'em in retail and be disappointed.

Breakout beasts are now $9.

Return to “Halo”