Cabal Bruiser Battle set and Goliath Tank Set Available on Amazon

Builds & Discussions
I just picked up the Cabal Bruiser set on amazon and the Goliath Tank set is also available.

Bruiser was $29.99 and the Goliath was $69.99. They also had the New Arctic Warthog for $29.99 and Gungoose for $19.99 in the Halo arena

For CoD the Urban Chopper and the Arctic Recon Outpost were up and I snagged 'em both. Don't know if they're still available though.

Arcsylver wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:24 am
I just picked up the Cabal Bruiser set on amazon and the Goliath Tank set is also available.

Bruiser was $29.99 and the Goliath was $69.99. They also had the New Arctic Warthog for $29.99 and Gungoose for $19.99 in the Halo arena
ya got both destiny sets and my battle bruiser is here!

I can't quite afford the Goliath set yet, I have a firebase to finish first lol

I have to wait until payday due to the amount of CoD stuff I have been getting. I do want that tank.

yeah it will be a couple paydays for me. Gotta get that 4th firebase set and yankee squad to finish my base setup this payday then next payday I might be able to snag the goliath. Then there is the new halo sets... argh too many new shinies!!!!!

Arcsylver wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:08 pm
yeah it will be a couple paydays for me. Gotta get that 4th firebase set and yankee squad to finish my base setup this payday then next payday I might be able to snag the goliath. Then there is the new halo sets... argh too many new shinies!!!!!
lol next payday for me I'm assassins creed hunting lurking for COD heroes wave 1. hopefully I will then be able to focus on destiny sparrows and armor sets on the side lol. I'm really hoping for no destiny con exclusives.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:12 pm
Arcsylver wrote:
lol next payday for me I'm assassins creed hunting
For the heads?

charliebucket wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:51 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Arcsylver wrote:
For the heads?
ya for carlos, his dad and jims dad.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:39 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:51 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

For the heads?
ya for carlos, his dad and jims dad.
Yeah they are great heads. You could say your "head hunting" HAHHAHA!

Return to “Destiny”