Homebrew stratagy game

Builds & Discussions
Elemaster wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:06 pm
Heh, if I were to do something like this I may well make my own truth be told. But always figured it's good to have (relevant) options on deck (so no Monster High for example). But there could be decent campaigns for Turtles vs. Foot and whatnot. I do think should I brew something up I'd be more particular with the weapons, but that's a personal preference.
I would have been more specific, but the halo guns with the Call of duty guns, with the destiny guns?
I would like to but it would start getting to complex.
Admiral-Sabree wrote: well this is all really cool stuff. I think ive also seen this on Spartan forums as well. would love to see a actual game like x-com with this style.
I know there is a thing for halo, but from what i can tell its a bit simple.

Eh, I remember playing D20 modern. They had a firearm supplement that was an entire book really. I'd also be adding the Terminator guns, and admittedly for mine the HALO weapons would be a bit more lacking due to less HALO sets.

I could see it done like supplements. The Call of Duty ruleset. Terminator add on. HALO add on. Destiny add on. So on and so forth. Have classes of weapons - pistols, SMGs, assault rifles, and so on - projectile types - ballistic, laser, and so on - and modifiers. That way, you'd have some familiarity with some of the equipment, but there would be reasons to, say, select the scoped rifle over the one with the bigger box magazine for Call of Duty.

Then again, I'd also want to bring out my old Dragons line dragons, so if I dive into this it may be a bigger beast, heheh.

Elemaster wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:44 am
Eh, I remember playing D20 modern. They had a firearm supplement that was an entire book really. I'd also be adding the Terminator guns, and admittedly for mine the HALO weapons would be a bit more lacking due to less HALO sets.

I could see it done like supplements. The Call of Duty ruleset. Terminator add on. HALO add on. Destiny add on. So on and so forth. Have classes of weapons - pistols, SMGs, assault rifles, and so on - projectile types - ballistic, laser, and so on - and modifiers. That way, you'd have some familiarity with some of the equipment, but there would be reasons to, say, select the scoped rifle over the one with the bigger box magazine for Call of Duty.

Then again, I'd also want to bring out my old Dragons line dragons, so if I dive into this it may be a bigger beast, heheh.
omg the fun though

Return to “Call of Duty”