4x4 Build Off

Tips & Tricks
Soon but votes will sort of be apart of it, I will over all make the final decisions ;)

I'm workin' on one more too. Hope to squeak it in before the month is done...

Happy Trails!
MTB Vince

Even though the contest is nearly over, I'm joining in to ;)
Don't be surprise if i don't make it in

Im joining in too :D
Can warthog mods could join in? I made 2 decent warthog mod:One 4 wheel and another one is 6 wheel ;)

@zelot2468,

By definition a 6 wheel vehicle is not a 4x4. So only your modded 4 wheel 'Hog would qualify.

Happy Trails!
MTB Vince

@VinceHoffman sorry about that lol
I was curious because I saw someone else post a 4+ wheel in this contest i will make myself easier and just stick to the 4 wheel only ;)

Yeah good pick up Zelot, I have tried to make it clear as in a four wheel drive, (like a warthog) and okay guess the comp could go on a tad longer for you guys ;) oh and I need some advice, I know not all of you are in it for the prize, but, there are soo many great builds in this comp, that I am thinking of awarding two first places. The only problem is that I only have one prize soo, either, the first placing peeps can share the prize or, I could try to make something of equal worth :). But if you entrants are not happy with this idea, just tell me, cause the comp is almost over and I kinda need to know this.

Thanks - J85 (nater)

ONI Rep-x PlasmaHog
I know this may not win but at least im participating ;)

NMPD Gungoose. The only purpose of this build it because im bored lol
This may be my last entry,good luck to you all!

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”