Build Off: Halo, Turret

Tips & Tricks
Build off T&C's
-You can create any form of turret,
-Must be recreatable by anyone
-Must have an appropriate colour scheme (no more than 4 colours)
-Must link gallery image here
-You have till Monday the 14th of December
Good luck and if you have any questions ask here.

EVASPARTAN228 wrote: -Must be recreatable by anyone
I guess you mean that it must not contain any custom parts or pieces that are not part of the Mega Bloks system?
So no painting or modifying parts, correct?

jonnyfiyve wrote:
EVASPARTAN228 wrote: -Must be recreatable by anyone
I guess you mean that it must not contain any custom parts or pieces that are not part of the Mega Bloks system?
So no painting or modifying parts, correct?
You can paint it, it means to use bloks that anyone can get there hands on, no customs or super special pieces that are in like one set.

Hope that helps.

EVASPARTAN228 wrote:it means to use bloks that anyone can get there hands on, no customs or super special pieces that are in like one set.
Yup, that clears things up.
I may give this a shot although I have to admit I know practically nothing about weaponry.

jonnyfiyve wrote:
EVASPARTAN228 wrote:it means to use bloks that anyone can get there hands on, no customs or super special pieces that are in like one set.
Yup, that clears things up.
I may give this a shot although I have to admit I know practically nothing about weaponry.
Not a problem, just do what I do and wing it, even make up the guns like I did on my Cranefly (Rotary Grenade Laucher is actually a light and sounds minigun)

So what then? You are saying that this build of mine wouldn't qualify? Technically its just a really big turret- LOL!

VinceHoffman wrote:So what then? You are saying that this build of mine wouldn't qualify? Technically its just a really big turret- LOL!

It counts

ok bye bye bye bye bye it is not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jackdawg444 wrote:ok bye bye bye bye bye it is not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Didnt you do the anti-everything gun?

EVASPARTAN228 wrote:
jackdawg444 wrote:ok bye bye bye bye bye it is not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Didnt you do the anti-everything gun?
ja but anyway heres mine

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”