Build Off: Call of Duty, Micro Build

Tips & Tricks
what up guys i am hosting a new build off u know how halo as those micro builds? I'M going to see what some CoD fans can do 4 micro builds not really a comp i'll probably mention a few notable builds but there will be no "winner" so um looking forward to these builds

jd444 over and out

You should rename your title so that it says build off. It's getting busy in this section and hard to find what's a build off and what's not.

Hope you guys like this, kinda looks more like a Sherman though with the MG on top

jonnyfiyve wrote:You should rename your title so that it says build off. It's getting busy in this section and hard to find what's a build off and what's not.
i did say i was not having a build off i just want to see what some of the people come up with

jackdawg444 wrote:
jonnyfiyve wrote:You should rename your title so that it says build off. It's getting busy in this section and hard to find what's a build off and what's not.
i did say i was not having a build off i just want to see what some of the people come up with
But your first post says its a build off
jackdawg444 wrote:what up guys i am hosting a new build off
Looks like a mod renamed your post anyways. So it's all good now.

yeah my bad this was ot supposed to be a build off oh well if its going to be one then no rules exept 2

1. i juge no voting or anything

2. this will last 2 weeks

jackdawg444 wrote:yeah my bad this was ot supposed to be a build off oh well if its going to be one then no rules exept 2

1. i juge no voting or anything

2. this will last 2 weeks
Sounds good!

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”