Build Off: Halo, Custom Cyclops

Tips & Tricks
Anyone else going to enter this build off?
If not maybe we should consider announcing a winner. Not that I'm in a rush or anything just want to make sure we don't have a bunch of never ending build offs

jonnyfiyve wrote:Anyone else going to enter this build off?
If not maybe we should consider announcing a winner. Not that I'm in a rush or anything just want to make sure we don't have a bunch of never ending build offs
I want to wait until we have a 4th contestant. If we don't get one by 2016 then I will just put up a thing to tell people to start voting.

Alright everyone! Submit your entries if you haven't already!

We're going to begin voting soon!

Everyone, start voting!

You can vote on any build seen in this thread. I will then compile the votes and post the winner.

My vote's for EVASPARTAN228, if we don't get any new votes by this weekend then this competition will end.

I vote EVA, cause jonny didn't use the main cyclops body like the rules stated, and EVA's is just really nice with that snow paint texture

Men7000 wrote:I vote EVA, cause jonny didn't use the main cyclops body like the rules stated, and EVA's is just really nice with that snow paint texture
Not that I mind but I think voting is closed, although a winner doesn't seem to be officially announced.
Not sure if everyone understood that they had to vote on this thread. Many probably voted with the like button.

Or we could do this: Joescibelli voted for EVASPARTAN228. EVASPARTAN228 voted for jonnyfiyve.
Now we have a tie.

Jonnyfiyve is the tie breaker and votes for EVASPARTAN228.

EVASPARTAN228 wins!!

:)

Wow, thanks J5. Though I feel like yours deserves the win, truely beautiful custom

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”