Joe/Cobra customs

Tips & Tricks
Because many of us seem to be making them, I figured, why not make a thread?
Feel free to share your custom images and any recipes that'll be helpful to those who also want to make them.

... ... ... [Me if no one else.]

I'll have a few of mine own posted once they go through the filters of posting images.

I've got a Zartan, Beachhead, Flint and Viper done that look pretty close to the originals. Also have a Hawk, Duke and Short-Fuze that are a little more re-imagined. I'll get some pictures up soon.

If only that juggernaut mold was released in cobra blue . As it stands I have a pseudo Cobra organization made up of commando army builder types . I even have a Cobra Commander with a new helmet with face plate.

If only that juggernaut mold was released in cobra blue . As it stands I have a pseudo Cobra organization made up of commando army builder types . I even have a Cobra Commander with a new helmet with face plate.

Here are my Joe and Cobra customs made from CoD parts.

That Destro and Cobra Viper stand out to me (but they are all effective). That destro works well. I flat out do not have enough varied fodder to create many customs. I've tried to be very focused on what I buy in order to only own what I'll use. That atlas troopers set is one I want but I haven't purchased yet because I only want the red troopers.

Thank you.
One up side to also using these figures for table top war gaming is that there is always a justification for getting the troop builder packs and the smaller set packs (and sometimes multiples of those). Besides having a use for all the generic troopers it also yields plenty of parts for the Body Bank.

Whose head did you paint silver?

That Cobra Viper - beautiful.

That's an Assassin's Creed head that I did the same way I did most of the Micronaut heads.

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”