Build Off: Halo, Red Vs. Blue Classic Showdown - Scene

Tips & Tricks

Hey Everybody! I'm posting a fan competition. Make your scenes and post them in the Fan Gallery section. This competition is to see who can make the best Red Vs. Blue combat scene! Simply gather up your red and blue soldiers, pose them and maybe even add in a landscape, buildings or vehicles if you want! I will judge fairly, an not choose someone just because they have an expensive set or other reasons. This is a fair and fun competition and I will have voters to help decide the winner. Post your pictures and label them with the tag "RvB Build-Off" in your title. Have fun and enjoy!

I'm in! I'll post my photo as soon as I can

@CommanderSaaron, looks like you have a broken image in your post. My guess is that you are using the gallery tag. Remove everything between the tag except for the last part of the URL

@eliteslayer4915, you need to change your img tag to a gallery tag in your post.

Details for posting pics can be found here: Adding pics to your posts?

I'd love to participate but I don't have many opened Halo sets, I only have a couple figs and they are all painted.
Maybe next time :)

Fixed it, thanks for notifying me j5,appreciate it!

Alright J5, Thanks for checking it out though. Maybe you can help me decide on a winner since you can't compete! Also thanks for the help on the image. :)

This looks fun :) Think I might try this, give it a go.

CommanderSaaron wrote:Alright J5, Thanks for checking it out though. Maybe you can help me decide on a winner since you can't compete! Also thanks for the help on the image. :)
Sure I'd love to help pick a winner.

Going to try and get my hands on a red and blue spartan. Hopefully I can enter at least one pic.

Don't judge yet. I'm about to upload a picture for the showdown!

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”