Call of Duty: Battle Status

Tell your own story!
A COD battle status just like the halo one (which actually just says Battle status), you could link the two universes together of you wish, parallel or linear lines of time are accepted.

Russian interrogation of a captured resistance fighter:
?: Who is the leader of your resistance cell?!
RF: I don't know, some English guy
?: How long has this man lead your cell?
RF: Not long, but if you think you can pit the resistance cells against each other, you got another thing coming
*2nd Russian hits the Resistance member*
?: it seems you do not know how we operate here in Russia's Europe. Now tell me more about this Englishman, how much do you know about him?
RF: He goes by Akula, he got in good with the cell leaders, made a lot of high ranking friends. He's also a skilled fighter, we don't know anything about his past but we suspected he was ex-military maybe ex-special forces.
?: why do you suspect he was ex-military, ex-special forces?
RF: based on his combat skills, always wears tags and his tattoos, we never got a good look at his military tattoos but one said 1-4-1, no squad name, battalion name, other than that, but it definitely looked military.
?: And the tags? Did you get to read the tags?
RF: there was nothing on them, I don't know why but he just wears blank military-style tags.
?:Any other information about this guy that you haven't told us yet?
RF: He selects his own personal squad to fight with him by his side. If your going to try to kill him you'll need to get past the ones that aren't in his elite squad and then deal with his elite squad, impossible of you ask me. That's all I have to say.
?: Good that's all the use we have for you
RF: Wha-
*2nd Russian executes the Resistance member point blank with an MP-443 "Grach"*
?: We need to find someone who is willing to share his location then we'll send someone undercover get them to earn his trust and get into his elite squad, from there our agent will know what to do.

*end of interrogation tape*
A: so they're coming for us then, we'll have to play along for a bit then I guess.......

Audio recording of the attack on Viktor's squad: + Begin recording +

Soldier 1: Sarge, I'm picking up movement by that building
Viktor: You two, go investigate
Soldiers 3 &4: Yes sir!
(Silence for awhile, then gunfire breaks out)
Viktor: (over radio) What's going on over there?!
Soldier 3: Taliban! We were ambushed by Taliban fighters!
Viktor:(swears in Russian) Ok, we're on our way, hold them off until we get there!
Soldier 3: Copy that!
+ End audio recording +
After the first contact, audio recordings suddenly cut off, but video surveillance show the squad putting up fierce resistance against the Taliban forces engaging them, afterwards they are shown returning to base, but with Viktor and 4 other soldiers, the rest had been killed in the battle

Wow, they are awesome! I am sort of stumped with mine (halo one was easy but this cod one is a bit trickier ;)

Assassinater117 wrote:Wow, they are awesome! I am sort of stumped with mine (halo one was easy but this cod one is a bit trickier ;)
Well I figure once you sorted out what faction your character is going to be in, it'll get a bit easier no?

Yes, though I think I already have it figured out now, though does it matter if it is sorta big/medium (like my other one) though it may be a bit smaller if I am lucky :) and factions? Would you mind listing the factions for me? (are they like America, Russia etc. or like spetsnaz and SAS?)

Assassinater117 wrote:Yes, though I think I already have it figured out now, though does it matter if it is sorta big/medium (like my other one) though it may be a bit smaller if I am lucky :) and factions? Would you mind listing the factions for me? (are they like America, Russia etc. or like spetsnaz and SAS?)
Basically any country and/or their special forces that we know of (e.g. Navy Seals, Green Berets, Afghanistan)
Or you can make your own faction or army division like I did ( 41st Checov Infantry Battalion)

Okay thanks, and thanks for the quick response too. I will try to post my battle status soon. (By the way, is there some way we could expand on our battle status's cause I would really like to hear more about your guys ones? Only if you guys want to though)

Washington, D.C.

*News Broadcasts

*"... currently unwilling to comment at this time. Though, sources within the White House state that a new Cold War may be brewing..."
"... as the President released a statement today, calling for the disarmament of rebel forces inside Russia. One White House spokesperson said..."
"... The Pentagon announced that it plans to put taxpayers money to work, by allocating one billion dollars to a new anti-terror program..."
"... Secretary General Norman Richards plans on visiting Russia, in the hopes of establishing a peaceful resolve to the conflict..."
"... as members of an unknown group of Russian insurgents were captured on surveillance in a firefight in the middle of Afghanistan. Sources in Russia state that the Russian government has denied all involvement, stating that the group was 'a rogue band of mercenaries'. The President is scheduled to announce..."
* President of the United States: U.N. takes action
"... The actions of those who were involved in the killing of three innocent people in Afghanistan are under U.N. investigation. Those responsible will be held accountable. As of now, I have authorized the deployment of the Special Operations Division..."

*End Transmission

Assassinater117 wrote:Okay thanks, and thanks for the quick response too. I will try to post my battle status soon. (By the way, is there some way we could expand on our battle status's cause I would really like to hear more about your guys ones? Only if you guys want to though)
I don't see why not, if you want, you can use my character in your story as long as you keep to his storyline, but other than that, you're free to use him

DevilDoll wrote:Washington, D.C.

*News Broadcasts

*"... currently unwilling to comment at this time. Though, sources within the White House state that a new Cold War may be brewing..."
"... as the President released a statement today, calling for the disarmament of rebel forces inside Russia. One White House spokesperson said..."
"... The Pentagon announced that it plans to put taxpayers money to work, by allocating one billion dollars to a new anti-terror program..."
"... Secretary General Norman Richards plans on visiting Russia, in the hopes of establishing a peaceful resolve to the conflict..."
"... as members of an unknown group of Russian insurgents were captured on surveillance in a firefight in the middle of Afghanistan. Sources in Russia state that the Russian government has denied all involvement, stating that the group was 'a rogue band of mercenaries'. The President is scheduled to announce..."
* President of the United States: U.N. takes action
"... The actions of those who were involved in the killing of three innocent people in Afghanistan are under U.N. investigation. Those responsible will be held accountable. As of now, I have authorized the deployment of the Special Operations Division..."

*End Transmission
Nice one, this your first battle status story?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”