WWE United States Champion - Adewale!

Tips & Tricks
Thehumanelement wrote:With regard to a wrestling ring i use a pre made wrestling ring in scale with micro action figures. Google " Extreme Fighting Ring" for pictures of it. I paid about $2 per ring which includes the ring, post, ropes and two horrible micro figures.

If you choose to build one out of Mega Bloks then check ebay for " Elastic cord string thread " to use as ring ropes. They come in a variety of colors.
Thanks for the tips. That ring doesn't look too bad.

I'm going to challenge myself and try to use only Mega Bloks parts.
I'll try with those soft tubes first and see how it looks.

I bought the ropes to go with a larger to scale ring that i planned on building . If you are able to build a ring made of bricks i might copy your deisgn.

The problem is i have no bricks hahahhah. I constantly have HALO vehicles coming in through trade though so maybe i can trade some items for plain bricks.

I thought i had a MCW belt made with " MCW" on it already but i guess i deleted it . I have many others though.

What do you think Jonny.... should Mega Championship Wrestling have a more traditional title belt like the Winged Eagle WWF championship , WCW big gold belt , WWF / WWE Intercontinental championship , etc. or something different?

Thehumanelement wrote:I thought i had a MCW belt made with " MCW" on it already but i guess i deleted it . I have many others though.

What do you think Jonny.... should Mega Championship Wrestling have a more traditional title belt like the Winged Eagle WWF championship , WCW big gold belt , WWF / WWE Intercontinental championship , etc. or something different?
WCW is my least favourite.
WWE Intercontinental is pretty classy. I find it stands out more than the others.

The winged eagle is also pretty sweet, I mean it has an eagle on it.... come on!

The UFC, ECW and TNA have some pretty nice belts as well.
The MCW belt could be inspired by the collectors branding. Dark base colors with bright contrast colors.

Looking forward to see what you come up with.

Looking over what i have on hand ...

ECW Title ( both the orange winged eagle style belt and the classic black and silver ECW belt)
WWE/WWF Intercontinental style belt in various colors
A blue classic looking belt
Green and Black Winged Eagle belts
UFC title ( says UFC on it though lol)
TNA world title belt

I've got a random title belt that has flames on it and the letters FPW in the middle . Figure Pro Wrestling heh?

And i assume you mean the red and white Mega Bloks logo ?

Thehumanelement wrote:And i assume you mean the red and white Mega Bloks logo ?
No. I was referring the the banner they had on the home page before the AC contest one.
It was outlines of blocks. In blue and orange I think.

I've seen t-shirts from events with the same design.

I built a ring out of blocks. Got some of that elastic string like you mentioned above.
I plan on completing the sides of it this weekend.

I also stripped the paint off of my wrestlers and repainted them with thinner paint.
They look better but I still need much more practice painting and sculpting.

I'll post the final pics here once they go up and get approved.

Finally got a chance to take photos of the ring. So, here they are:

I like the ring, very creative

Whoa! This came out far better than i would have thought a brick built ring would have. Well executed J5. We so desperately need new figures that use the Adewale torso. Since i have no other figures i can use as wrestlers I've resorted to using a figure i made years ago. t holds up surprisingly well. I'll take a picture of them soon.

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”