Build Off: Custom Chopper

Tips & Tricks
RULES FOR THE CHOPPER BUILD OFF.
1. Use Mega bloks kits- Halo, C.O.D. , Assassin Creed, Teminator.
2. Mix match parts from any of the Mega bloks factory.
3. Use all your skills to build the coolest CHOPPER (motor bike type).
4. Submit your photos to gallery. Titling them "CHOPPER BUILD OFF"
5. All entries must be in by October 31 midnight.
6. Have fun.

This will determine the best of the best Customizer Collector.
For you awesome little guys that wanna build, please get your older sibling or guardian to help.

Winner gets to BRAGG. On every post. Earning Respect. Hahaha. Good luck.

Carymega, would anyone of yall like to promote a contest. ?

I'm in. We'll submit our builds to the gallery and once approved add them to this thread.
In the description of the image we can reference this thread.

We can have people vote in this thread, maybe we set a deadline for votes or first to get x amount of votes wins. I'm open to any suggestions.

Uh while I'm not a custom builder, I just have a suggestion: maybe you should clarify what is meant by chopper, some people could be confused as a chopper can be a helicopter or a motorcycle (or of course maybe someone could combine the two).

AkulA1996 wrote:Uh while I'm not a custom builder, I just have a suggestion: maybe you should clarify what is meant by chopper, some people could be confused as a chopper can be a helicopter or a motorcycle (or of course maybe someone could combine the two).
Excellent point.

In this case we are building bikes, but I guess if someone wants to build a chopper/chopper that would also be cool.

Anyone remember the cartoon Mask?
If I remember correctly there was a bike that turned into a copter.

I stand corrected. Yes this is a chopper build off. Using the "MOTORBIKE BREAK OUT" kit for starters. Or using a kit by Mega bloks. Such as adding wheels to a C.O.D. Atlas hover craft. $10 kit. Let your imagination go.

Use dremmil grinder, glues, craft tools. Just don't hurt yourself.

Addition= You can use kits from MEGA BLOKS like the C.O.D Hoverbike Raid. By adding Wheels. In this case, By saying Chopper I mean motorcycle Chopper. (To be specific.)

jonnyfiyve wrote:
AkulA1996 wrote:Uh while I'm not a custom builder, I just have a suggestion: maybe you should clarify what is meant by chopper, some people could be confused as a chopper can be a helicopter or a motorcycle (or of course maybe someone could combine the two).
Excellent point.

In this case we are building bikes, but I guess if someone wants to build a chopper/chopper that would also be cool.

Anyone remember the cartoon Mask?
If I remember correctly there was a bike that turned into a copter.
I like you... always thinking around the box.

The man that can successfully build a brick version of that transformable "chopper... chopper" should win praise and respect from his peers if nothing else. More so if he can get it scaled to mini-figure.

Hicks_Royel wrote:The man that can successfully build a brick version of that transformable "chopper... chopper" should win praise and respect from his peers if nothing else. More so if he can get it scaled to mini-figure.
Challenge accepted :)

No idea if I can pull this off but I'll definitely have fun trying.

That's what winners do first. Try. I'll put up a post later today.

I'm still in, pretty much finished my build.
Looking to get it up sometime this week.

Had to use different coloured bricks, debating if I should paint it or leave it as is.
What do you guys think?

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”