New sets spotted!

Builds & Discussions
Elemaster wrote:I just ordered the Desert Tank, which really isn't a tank, it's a Bradley Fighting Vehicle I have been told, but whatever!
I have found new sets that aren't even on the mega bloks web site

The site's updated. Numerous new sets, some mentioned and some not. We have, in no particular order:

- Snowmobile Recon
- Arctic Troopers
- Advanced Soldiers
- Classic Infantry Pack
- RIB Coastal Attack
- Armored Vehicle Charge
- Desert Tank
- Anti-Armor Helicopter
- Air Strike Ace
- Zombies Nuketown

The three troop packs (Arctic Troopers, Advanced Soldiers, and Classic Infantry Pack) as well as Air Strike Ace and Zombies Nuketown are not available in the States yet at any rate.

I love that old prop plane. And the figure.

Jason-101 wrote:I love that old prop plane. And the figure.
I know, it so real looking!

toys r us their is air strike ace,desert tank,and others. But i did find a set thats not on the mega bloks website! THE NAME OF THE SET IS '''SPECIAL OPS TASK FORCE''' this set comes with all the mondern warfare guys and it come with 16 guys. it is for 40 dollars. I hope i the mega bloks look on the toys r us website. thank the fans!!!!!!!!

I saw this set on the website. It looks like there may be a new roach head mold. Sadly I don't think there is any new gun molds. I can't wait to see if there are any other surprise sets in the cod fall sets list.

Hi guys I saw to the special task force I have

I noticed with the Special Ops Task Force it's a new color for Morgan and Price and a brand new Riley. It looks like you're right about the no new gun molds, but that lever action rifle looks gorgeous in that color scheme. Looks like most head sculpts are in here, though no night vision goggles or gas mask. It'll be interesting to see if this hits shelves or goes the way of the revealed Assassin's Creed sets.

The Spec Ops Task Force is listed on Toys R Us' s site, so it'll certainly be coming out. Like last year's CoD Legacy set. And the Halo 16-figure sets. It seems TRU has been getting 16-figure exclusive sets for the holiday season. I'm sure it'll start popping up in stores in the next month or so.

Can someone tell me who's Morgan from the Special Ops Task Force box set? I'm really confused

Return to “Call of Duty”