Mega Construx Toys in UK?

Builds & Discussions
Does anybody know if or when these toys are coming to the UK?

Supercon95 wrote:Does anybody know if or when these toys are coming to the UK?
Dunno... NZ is worse LOL!

Sadly we have no idea when the stuff will even hit the US non the less elsewhere.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:Sadly we have no idea when the stuff will even hit the US non the less elsewhere.
I thought they were already released in the US of A

charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:Sadly we have no idea when the stuff will even hit the US non the less elsewhere.
depends. Alot of stuff is out and about ND not in stores anywhere sept a few places. I know people who still don't have the caball sparrows in the stores and a few who don't have destiny all together. Megas distribution has gotten worse I think.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
depends. Alot of stuff is out and about ND not in stores anywhere sept a few places. I know people who still don't have the caball sparrows in the stores and a few who don't have destiny all together. Megas distribution has gotten worse I think.
I agree... They need to sort out their international distribution!

Yeah I was disappointed when I didn't see any destiny bloks in Australia! I don't play destiny but they look awsome and I thought I might try the bloks out. But no one in Australia stocks it because the supplier only takes certain amounts of orders apparently which leads to lack of anything new :(

GreenSpartan082 wrote:Yeah I was disappointed when I didn't see any destiny bloks in Australia! I don't play destiny but they look awsome and I thought I might try the bloks out. But no one in Australia stocks it because the supplier only takes certain amounts of orders apparently which leads to lack of anything new :(
Ah well! There goes that idea of getting some when I go on holiday to Melbourne LOL!

[/quote] Ah well! There goes that idea of getting some when I go on holiday to Melbourne LOL!
[/quote] They do have mega Construx in Australia but from what I've seen it's only heroes series 3 and some fireteams. Here in nsw most places have heroes 2 and the watch tower, Charlie series, if your lucky Delta, and an overpriced brute chopper and warthog, although I did see some cyclops on eBay in Gelong Victoria. Have a nice holiday and happy construx hunting. Ps tell me if you see some stuff I haven't mentioned I'm on holidays.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:01 pm
Ah well! There goes that idea of getting some when I go on holiday to Melbourne LOL! [/quote] They do have mega Construx in Australia but from what I've seen it's only heroes series 3 and some fireteams. Here in nsw most places have heroes 2 and the watch tower, Charlie series, if your lucky Delta, and an overpriced brute chopper and warthog, although I did see some cyclops on eBay in Gelong Victoria. Have a nice holiday and happy construx hunting. Ps tell me if you see some stuff I haven't mentioned I'm on holidays. [/quote] BRO! Heroes series 3?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???!??!?!?!?!??!? They better have them in August!!!!!!!

Return to “Destiny”