Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
Can I have character in the series?

I have no real leadership purpose in this, but everyone is allowed to create their own. I have created two so far.

DarthGundam wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:46 pm
Ask Nigel.

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:23 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:09 pm
That sounds great Nato! Wasteland can always get more creepy!

Happy 200!

I feel like I’ve left you all high and dry, but I’ve started this and dang if I ain’t gonna finish it.

Once the raid on Sub-Haranae has completely subsided, I’ll definitely put my big plan in motion.

In the meantime, I’ll try an keep little installments going.
Wait, does this mean Wasteland could be over soon? I haven't even fully started my character!!!
Don’t worry, it won’t end, but changes will come, and people might get some more creative freedom.

DarthGundam wrote:
Sure. You may not see yourself for a while, but you’ll appear. Trust me.

Who wants some random world building? You do! Let’s see what’s happened in 2084 outside of Texas...

North American news:

The USRC has been completely driven out of the Washington/Idaho area by the CDT.

Large spiders have been nesting in the Grand Canyon.

Florida’s USRC has gone radio silent.

World News

Australia and New Zealand have allied with several South American countries to form the Southern Hemisphere Coalition.

Russia has invaded the Scandinavian countries and the Korean countries. Korean invasion was successful. Scandinavia was not.

An unstable man in Egypt has declared himself “Pharaoh.”

The Bermuda Triangle disappearances have become more frequent.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:46 am
DarthGundam wrote:
If it's alright with you,i'd like my character to officially be a USRC officer but unofficially be the leader of a small guerrilla faction fighting to not only restore the US but to give mutants equal rights.

DarthGundam wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:11 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
DarthGundam wrote:
If it's alright with you,i'd like my character to officially be a USRC officer but unofficially be the leader of a small guerrilla faction fighting to not only restore the US but to give mutants equal rights.
Well I mean, the CDT is kinda that already, just with more rules. I can make you a TIN (refer to main post) operative.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:35 pm
DarthGundam wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:

Well I mean, the CDT is kinda that already, just with more rules. I can make you a TIN (refer to main post) operative.
In that case i'll be a USRC, if you don't mind.

DarthGundam wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:09 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:35 pm
DarthGundam wrote:

In that case i'll be a USRC, if you don't mind.
It will be done.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”