Build Off: Custom copter

Tips & Tricks
someone tell me why that didnt work!!!!

You didn't add the tags correctly. Copy the text from the web link.
Its the last part of the web link (url). The reason they are not working above is because you have invalid characters.
You change all the . (dots), : (colons), () (brackets) to - (dashes)

Also as a general word of advise I would recommend to everyone that they use the preview button before they post.
By pressing preview you can see what your post will look like before you submit it.

Hope this helps.

jonnyfiyve wrote:You didn't add the tags correctly. Copy the text from the web link.
Its the last part of the web link (url). The reason they are not working above is because you have invalid characters.
You change all the . (dots), : (colons), () (brackets) to - (dashes)

Also as a general word of advise I would recommend to everyone that they use the preview button before they post.
By pressing preview you can see what your post will look like before you submit it.

Hope this helps.
ok

it is over congrats to all precipitants i will judge today

and..... i didnt have time to judge so i will judge tomorrow

jackdawg444 wrote:and..... i didnt have time to judge so i will judge tomorrow
Well. ? It's Tuesday bro. With all of the happiness I have . I ask, have you decided who the winner is. I'm rooting for the copter.

Jason-101 wrote:
jackdawg444 wrote:and..... i didnt have time to judge so i will judge tomorrow
Well. ? It's Tuesday bro. With all of the happiness I have . I ask, have you decided who the winner is. I'm rooting for the copter.
ok yeah sorry its been kinda a crazy had to go to my grandmas and decorate for christmas and the winner is (drumroll plz)

congrats nater117 u win the copter build off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a couple honorable mentions

haha, good choice. This is an awesome build.

Wow, was wondering who won ;) well congrats to J5 n J101 on second and third

Assassinater117 wrote:Wow, was wondering who won ;) well congrats to J5 n J101 on second and third
Thanks! You did a great job.

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”