Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I miss a lot of the Titans. It was my favorite online community when I joined. Everyone was so kind and cheerful, all the posts were amazing and I always had inspiration.

Same. I think NatoGreavesy might be the last active member from way back around the time I joined, everyone else has moved on. The whole community seems a lot smaller and less active than before and I just hope mattel or whoever controls the site doesn't delete this part of it. lots of good memories would be lost not to mention the years worth of comics and stories people have posted. I wonder how active the discord is.

I'm actually going to join squad 45 on Discord today

I didn't know it even existed till Nato said something

I’m considering joining the discord too. I just want to know who’s in it.

439 members lol. I was a bit skeptical too

HaloODST59 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:42 am
439 members lol. I was a bit skeptical too
I bet it’s mostly people who got the link from the subreddit, at least I think that’s the link there.

Murple wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:33 am
I’m considering joining the discord too. I just want to know who’s in it.
There's a chat exclusively for gallery members on the server, so if you want to have a place where you can moan and groan with others in an echo chamber you've got a good choice!
Or at least that's how it was last time I viewed that mind-numbing chat room.

I wholly agree with everyone's remarks here. The Gallery isn't what it used to be, in a lot of ways. But if we all give up and leave, then we're letting people like Geobox, Spacekamper, Slappy, etc. win.

I'd argue the best thing we can do is ignore the trolls and children, denying them the gratification they want, and increase our own posting rate of the quality content we all know and enjoy. I for one have definitely been procrastinating with my posting, and I'm going to try to get back into things moving forward.

Ok, off topic but did we ever determine if Slappy was an alt for Hal?

Return to “General discussion”