Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Instead of lamenting over the percieved state of the gallery why not do something about it? There is nothing holding anyone of us back from doing something even more inspiring than those that have come and gone.

11Survivor wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 12:40 am
Instead of lamenting over the percieved state of the gallery why not do something about it? There is nothing holding anyone of us back from doing something even more inspiring than those that have come and gone.
Like what? my brain cells are all dead

Bmatt123 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 8:30 am
11Survivor wrote:
Mine are too. I’m taking my finals this week so that takes away brain cells.

WhoThCares wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:23 pm
I'm getting sick and tired of the cancel culture people. Now dr suess is being targeted. Leave my childhood alone. I'm waiting for [competitor] to cancel gi Joe and barbie with the way things are going. So long gi Joe real american hero for I feel your days are numbered
I'm late, veryyy late, but I feel I must point out that you are incorrect.
Extremely incorrect.
Cancel culture didn't even touch Suess.
The publisher removed the offending books (involving some pretty uh... interesting ideas) before cancel culture even got wind of them.
It's not even like all the books are gone: only a select few that had genuinely racist depictions.

Now I'm going to crawl back to my apocalypse cave.

WWIIboy wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 10:26 am
Bmatt123 wrote:
11Survivor wrote:
I was thinking today if it was a good idea maybe to resurrect some themes that we did in the past and leave them in oblivion like Would you know Wednesday or Throwback Thursday. And maybe a new idea called Monday tips which can be done in a post about giving tips on anything, such as photography tips, customs and even comics. From here we demonstrate to a certain extent what we learned to the new members. What do you think?

Muto112 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 8:08 pm
WWIIboy wrote:
Bmatt123 wrote:

I was thinking today if it was a good idea maybe to resurrect some themes that we did in the past and leave them in oblivion like Would you know Wednesday or Throwback Thursday. And maybe a new idea called Monday tips which can be done in a post about giving tips on anything, such as photography tips, customs and even comics. From here we demonstrate to a certain extent what we learned to the new members. What do you think?
That’s a great idea! I’m in.

WWIIboy wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 9:23 am
Muto112 wrote:
WWIIboy wrote:

I'm in! we should have done this a long time ago.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 3:08 pm
WWIIboy wrote:
Muto112 wrote:

Agreed

I was looking at the notifications of my posts and I came across a somewhat offensive comment from one of the "new users" on the Macfarlane figs that I posted in my first days here (this is the second time this user has done this). Although I did not like his comment for much since commenting on something in a post 2 years ago does not make sense ... I began to wonder how these 2 customs managed to post. And especially that it was from Macfarlane and not Mattel.

WWIIboy wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 11:58 am
Bmatt123 wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 3:08 pm
WWIIboy wrote:

Agreed
I will try to see if on Monday I make the "prototype" of the Monday tips to see if this new idea works. The idea I have for this Monday would be to paint visors with toothpicks so that those new to this customs issue can learn something new.

Return to “General discussion”