Is Walmart still a distributor going into 2020!?

Got a question? Ask it here!
In the south on the east coast & Walmart clearanced Mega Constux last year & that's the last I seen of all of them there. I have a couple more Walmarts to check when I want to make the drive out of town to check. I was into this line. It's such a shame to not be able to just go buy them at a reasonable price.

My local Walmarts have pretty much ran dry of anything Mega Construx-CoD, which absolutely sucks. The most I've ever seen is whatever wave of Heroes that includes the WW2 soldier with the flamethrower, the Desert Sniper, Keegan P. Russ, and Erin "Battery". No full sets. Walmart's website has sets from other sellers, but the prices constantly fluxuate. For example, one day, the "SEALS vs. Submariners" figure pack went for like $14 one day and then $22 the next day. It's either that or the prices are way too high($300 for the WW2 Battle Tank-- the Sherman--sold by ToyWiz!!). I now have nothing to do during the coronavirus stay-at-home stuff but to reconfigure my figures' gear, which eventually gets boring.

Community Team
Just a reminder (I've said it in a few places) but Walmart is carrying Mega Construx again starting with the Fall 2020 line. That means products should start appearing on shelves around July/August.

Don't give up hope.

Help me Yan_MCX, you're my only hope

Sounds awesome to me. I hope the same with Target

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:28 pm

Sounds awesome to me. I hope the same with Target
Yeah, Target has been just as bad for me.

It's a Christmas miracle if you have an affinity for the GoT dragon eggs, though.

Community Team
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
I'm just a messenger.

But yeah, Target should be good too.

Yan_MCX wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:47 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
I'm just a messenger.

But yeah, Target should be good too.
Awesome! Thanks a lot! 🙏

My wife works at a Walmart in Canada she said thier building some fancy new display for the halo construx stuff. ;)
Getready.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”