Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
Murple wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:12 am
Wasteland: Outback

We all know that Australian animals aren’t as dangerous as the memes say. But what if they were? A backpacker, a mutant, and a drifter try to make their way safely out of the country while evading kangaroos that can falcon-kick you across the continent.
Majestic.

Murple wrote:

We all know that Australian animals aren’t as dangerous as the memes say. But what if they were? A backpacker, a mutant, and a drifter try to make their way safely out of the country while evading kangaroos that can falcon-kick you across the continent.
The first thing that comes to my mind when you mentioned Australia it was Huge Snakes and Spiders.

Murple wrote:

Yes. I assume this would be a more comedic approach to Wasteland?

SrgtGreen wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:23 pm
Murple wrote:

Yes. I assume this would be a more comedic approach to Wasteland?
I don’t intend it to be, but you know me....

Poll: should i decide to do a wasteland comic? Like an actual comic with characters and plot. I always ditch my comics and stories

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:13 am
Poll: should i decide to do a wasteland comic? Like an actual comic with characters and plot. I always ditch my comics and stories
Yes. Wasteland = Good

Ha y’all are still here for some reason

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:59 pm
Ha y’all are still here for some reason
What do you mean?

Ah! The new users who know nothing of Wasteland, they amuse me.

I have been thinking since currently I have almost no activity here now since I could not do comics, well try something new but I need to see if you and especially Nigel if you agree.

I thought of returning to the theme of the fauna of the Wastelanders but not only in Alaska, but also in other areas and even in other continents such as Asia, South America etc.

Maybe not all of them I will do customs since even my participation will be in Alaska but I wanted to give a little more fauna to what this new world is. But from here in the forum I can give certain ideas as they could be and this could even serve perhaps for a future story that is perhaps outside the USA like the one Murple said about Australia.

The reason why everyone outside the USA is that I feel that from a certain point it would interrupt the current situation of what is happening in the USA with the USRC and the other sides. Or at least they still want to hear them.

So far some ideas I have are mutant bears, more aggressive eagles and lizards similar to the Skullcrawlers of Kong skull island (all will have their different sites if you accept it).

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”