The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Why won't fortnight die. Its going to turn into pay to win eventually as all games go.

WhoThCares wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:59 pm
Why won't fortnight die. Its going to turn into pay to win eventually as all games go.
I donT LIkE SOmEtHIng So I wAnT It tO diE. WhY wON't hAlO dIE? it's GoiNG tO bE PAy tO wiN EVenTuaLlY!

Sargentvik wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:40 am
WhoThCares wrote:
I donT LIkE SOmEtHIng So I wAnT It tO diE. WhY wON't hAlO dIE? it's GoiNG tO bE PAy tO wiN EVenTuaLlY!
how could it be pay to win............. its battle royale the thing you buy are battle-passes and skins

THEranger01 wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:02 am
Sargentvik wrote:
WhoThCares wrote:
how could it be pay to win............. its battle royale the thing you buy are battle-passes and skins
What if playing as master chief gave you regeneration health and shield? What if iron man could fly?

Murple wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:22 am
THEranger01 wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:02 am
Sargentvik wrote:

What if playing as master chief gave you regeneration health and shield? What if iron man could fly?
Imagine having those capabilities, and unlimited skins you can wear, in Battle Labs.

*drops mic*

I hate pay to wins as there is always a stage in a game you have to pay to advance. Ie mobile games for example or battlefront and halo 5 for consoles

WhoThCares wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:19 pm
I hate pay to wins as there is always a stage in a game you have to pay to advance. Ie mobile games for example or battlefront and halo 5 for consoles
Battlefront isn’t like that at all.

Murple wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:32 pm
WhoThCares wrote:
And even Halo 5 is quite the stretch.

Survivor11 wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:02 pm
Murple wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:32 pm
WhoThCares wrote:
And even Halo 5 is quite the stretch.
I played 5 for a year and a half, then I realized I had a ton of reqs and didn’t have to worry about buying packs.

I refer to the first battlefront remake

Return to “General discussion”