What Figure Do You Wish You Had Gotten?

Customs & Discussions
Man, you guys are so lucky. Where I live, it's really hard to get Halo (or any kind of mega). The one store that sells it is almost double or triple the retail price, and shipping from amazon or eBay is almost always (not always, ORANGE) about 20-40 dollars. So I'm really jealous that you guys got Thorne so easily.

I wish I had cleaned out Toys'r'us the last time I was in the store while they still had stock. I think everything was either 30%-40% off. I grabbed a few things but i would have grabbed a lot more had I known I wouldn't ever be able to go back.

Instead of having to combine parts of two sets, why not sell UNSC Chicken Walker as a stand-alone set?

Instead of having to combine parts of two sets, why not sell UNSC Chicken Walker as a stand-alone set? Also agree, I too shoulda cleaned out my local ToysRUs stores, some of them sets are now worth a lot more than them Going Outa Bizness fire sale. Heck, I snagged a Mega Bloks Halo Smuggler Intercept Set #38169 for $9.00 US (just showed up on my third day at the same store, most likely hidden/buried under newer sets) now worth more, a ton more than the MSRP! Lowest price I’ve seen is at EBay for $112, over $200 at Target &Walmart!

wait what!!! How is that even possible!

No love for Call Of Duty. lol

It's all I'm interested in. I liked the video game and I like military figures. Especially the WW2 ones which are now discontinued. I am not going to pay the insane after market prices for the old WW2 figure sets.

I got the figures in the original set, but I wish they had released a figure pack with the Vikings from the Longship Raid set. I would have bought up multiples of those, though I suppose you could say the same of any of the figures from the four Probuilder sets. Honestly, I think that's why the entire Probuilder line flopped, all of the sets were $60-80 and out of the range of Mega's main market.

I will say I have every figure I'd probably want. But if I had to pick a single figure I'd like to have. Master splinter from the Dome Sig series set, mostly for custom purposes. That or Captain Kato from the darn super rare and obscure Dragons Universe set.

Quadee365 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:08 pm
I got the figures in the original set, but I wish they had released a figure pack with the Vikings from the Longship Raid set. I would have bought up multiples of those, though I suppose you could say the same of any of the figures from the four Probuilder sets. Honestly, I think that's why the entire Probuilder line flopped, all of the sets were $60-80 and out of the range of Mega's main market.
Tuesday morning, probably still has allot of those viking longboats, and train heists, just waiting to have the dust blown off their tops..... and picked up and carried home.........

Return to “Mega Construx Figures”