Hope or Nope?

Customs & Discussions
Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:42 am
I have heard great things about Titan Fall 2.

Apex is almost dead within a year.
Battleroyale is pretty dead.

Apex Legends is the closest thing we are going to get to Titanfall 3 for an unknown length of time. That probably why a portion of its players play it.

ShlubCustoms wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:02 pm
Apex Legends is the closest thing we are going to get to Titanfall 3 for an unknown length of time. That probably why a portion of its players play it.
I know, I still go back to 2 every once in a while. And if they don't bring King's Canyon back next season I will cry incessantly and quit. That'd be a sad waste of several thousand kills.

It would be cool if any of the Bethesda games could get sets like Skyrim or Fallout or even Doom, I think it'd work pretty well especially with the articulated figures they have now.

I think they should do Bethesda games sets, like Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and Doom their custom ability of the figures could make this work extremely well!

Wildwes wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:47 pm
I think they should do Bethesda games sets, like Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and Doom their custom ability of the figures could make this work extremely well!
I'd like to see Fallout. These sets would be small heroes or maybe a building/vehicle or two with fig packs tho

I think that fallout would be amazing. Also, say what you like, but Uncharted would be a brand that I would love. Some of the characters, and scenes, would be amazing.

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:57 pm
I think that fallout would be amazing. Also, say what you like, but Uncharted would be a brand that I would love. Some of the characters, and scenes, would be amazing.
Uncharted has come to an end that I know of so it is unlikely that we will see a line around it. Fallout is more plausible as Bethesda/Fallout not only is still kicking but has very recently joined (been purchased by) Microsoft. Who presumably has had a long lasting relationship with Mega/Mattel with the Halo Line.

Return to “Mega Construx Figures”