Upcoming Series 5

Builds & Discussions
So I saw the image post on the Mega Construx News Instagram for the upcoming Series 5 Breakout Beasts, and I gotta ask, is anyone else a little disappointed in what is coming? I didn't see any eggs, and it looks like they come in little plastic sacs. It also looks like these will be little bug/squid mutant things that barf out the slime they come with when you squeeze them. Maybe you open them up somehow to put the slime in, but the instagram image didn't really elaborate on too many details for that process.
Still, I'm not really a fan of these designs, and I'm going to miss my poseable critters :(

Beast-wise, they are nothing like the past series. I wonder what went on in the decision making process?

I’ll get them for Wasteland though...

I didn't see it labeled as series 5 myself. Saw them labeled as Breakout Beasts Spitters. Maybe it's a side wave.

If you take a look at the products page the "official" Series 5 has been revealed.

Yea. I think it is a test, not the real thing

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:50 pm
Yea. I think it is a test, not the real thing
Why wouldn't it be the real thing? They've shown previous series before they hit retail.

I would be interested in a lineup of more realistic beasts like the game of thrones dragons. Need some werewolves, gargoyles, centaur, cyclops, giants and bigfoot/yeti. The beasts would add much versatility to the other lines.

Return to “Breakout Beasts”