Why has production on Halo sets slowed down?

Builds & Discussions
I used to be a MASSIVE collector of Halo sets back in the day I had around 50 different sets with a handmade battlefield to display them on and a good chunk of change spent on em as well, but as the hype for Halo collapsed so did my desire for new sets. However since Halo's move to PC I've feel inlove with the game again but... after the flooding of my basement and a move most of my sets got destroyed. I've finally got around to trying to put all my sets back together, but I have way to many pieces for one man to deal with so I've been on the lookout for new sets at every store near me and frequently checking MEGA Construx almost daily and I've been quite disappointed to say the least. What happened to the almost obscured amount of sets that used to release, not to mention the quality of the sets? Is their something that may have happened in the company that I'm unaware of? Is it because of the lack of Halo content over the past few years? If someone can give me any insight it would be much appreciated! Also if anyone for MEGA Construx reads this please for the love of *** make a banished scarab set!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm honestly not sure what you mean. With the new Halo Infinite coming out they are releasing an entirely new wave for it. I'm not even a Halo collector but I've hopped on the wagon since the new Marine molds are in line with the COD scale. I even managed to find all of the new Halo Infinite Series for a dollar apiece in my Walmart.

Well mega in the past had more stores to distribute their products. They used to have this nice store chain called toys rus with mega having a whole isle dedicated to their products. They had Walmart who actually had physical location in shelf space which has now been filled with competition product. They had actual sets in Kohls for a while before they too stopped. Target once had a large area for mega and then they too declined with product till this year with mega breathing life back into the supply chain. Then you had walmart who made a deal with competition to stock 90% of their shelf with that product only leaving 10 percent of shelf space for mega, play mobile and other knock off brands like that tape stuff nobody buys. So that made walmart stop selling mega product in most of their stores. Now we have been told that will change but Walmart seems to have missed megas and mattels memo for August for store reset. New 2020 halo infinite heroes were found marked down to a $1.98ish even tho its new. I even saw on walmarts website the aa gun set is even marked down but that page seems to disappeared from walmarts web page. So yeah of course there's not been many sets made these last few years as there's no big seller making space for mega to put product on. That's why three of the new sets the sword, the helmet, and the ring are target exclusive as target seems to be the only retailer what wants to sell. Also dollar general has been a joke and nobody in America can find the new sets there. But in Canada you can find them as in the new gear packs and the dg exclusives in ca walmarts. But we will just have to wait till dollar general catches up, walmart to start stocking shelves as they should be, and Target to keep doing what's working for them at least.

Return to “Halo”