SDCC Exclusive SOLD OUT IN SECONDS

Builds & Discussions
I was watching Halo Infinite gameplay, but looking at my phone. I waited for the Mattel Creations Instagram post. I clicked on the notification instantly. I clicked on the link. I went to check out. It was sold out.

And I am frustrated. Because everyone, including people at Mega, KNOW that most of those are going to end up on eBay for 200-400%, that they are going to end up on the secondary market. And honestly, I REFUSE to pay anymore than $30 USD. No more scalping, no more relying on the secondary market.

This is ABSURD. All I wanted was six figures, six iconic figures from the series I love, but I am not paying a hundred or more Canadian dollars for it. Halo, including Mega Construx, is my only hobby at this point. I am at my wits end with these products and I am only growing more and more frustrated by the day as a Canadian customer.

I hope Mega produce more of these sets for the fans that were microseconds too late past the bots and scalpers who broke their refresh key.

Hey you do realize bots would not work as i had to go through 10 im Not a robot tests as i scrambled to put my info in. My hands were literally shaking as i types my card details. And yet i was able to get 2 for my 20th birthday in October. Of course it would sell out billions hit the site for the set and depending how quick you were determined what order you were in the checkout cue. I get it people are upset but every one was allowed to choose to get 1-3 of the mcc box.

Return to “Halo”