IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
I think there should be a Halo 2 anniversary inspired Covenant Phantom
i think it should include-
1x Rtas 'Vadum
1x Arbiter Thel 'Vadam
2x spec ops grunts
2x Elite minor

I agree with Rtas'Vadum117
A Halo 2:Annivesery covenant phantom would be awesome.
in addition to that i would like
Halo reach: Raid on Swordbase it would include a swordbase looking building and it would be kind of like a character pack that would include
UNSC
-1x Noble six
-1xCarter
-1xKat
-1xJun
-1xEmile
-1xJorge
-2x Spartan lll's
Covenant
-2x skirmishers
-2x Elites
-1x Elite general
-1x Elite Zealot
-2x spec ops grunt
That's it, I hope mega will add MY and Rtas'Vadums117's ideas

A few sets I'd really love to see:

-The Locust (purple or banished) since it hasn't come out in forever. Based off the reviews on the past ones, it seems the limbs weren't exactly good enough for it to stand correctly, so having this vehicle released with much stronger quality pieces would be really well appreciated. Perhaps just the locust individually or with a turret of some kind for a reasonable price

-halo 5 Wraith set, though it has been released before, if infinite brings back the similar wraith design, it would be superb. Similarly to releasing the original wraith (2 sets) since we haven't had a wraith since 2016

-Weapon packs (Default colored) with potentially 1-3 minifgures with alot of weapons; it could aid in more variety for our builds/uses!

-An actual halo wars size accurate base turret. I haven't seen one of these before besides just the top part of the turret instead of the base part of it. Goes for either covenant or unsc

Overall I've been really loving the quality improvements of mega construx sets year after year. It really helps when pieces actually function well or don't break either. So if you're reading this, thank you!!!

If we don't get the new brute Escharum in a set or as a Heroes fig I shall be displeased.

Murple wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:10 am
Flying grunt.
Flying Jackals.

A Longsword set would be nice, or the Pillar of Autumn.

What if you make new elite helmet molds like assault, commando and the others make them slide on helmets like sesa refumee's helmet head piece I would love that soooooo much and a rtas figure we be cool

I agree with elitegeneral123, that would be great to have a raid on swordbase set, it would be a nice edition to the reach sets

Instead of trying to scale SWORD Base to fit into a Mega set, I'd be more interested in sets that just represent some of the outlying spaces, like Farragut Outpost, Airview Base, the gate, the Courtyard, and the garage.

Farragut Outpost

Farragut Outpost I think would have to be scaled down from the whole circular compound seen in game, but if there were alternate build instructions to make it into one of either of the semicircular structures making up Farragut Outpost, or some of the pioneer homestead structures we saw in the level Winter Contingency, I'd consider buying multiple. If it were a set that could be rebuilt into other colonial structures I'd implore Mega Brands to include reach style off-world colonist figures, who's molds could be used for civilians, colonial militiamen, or insurrectionists. If not, then I'd ask that Mega consider reusing some of the pieces and colors of the Farragut Station set to make set(s) of Reach style Homesteads, complete with Reach style Homesteaders.

Airview Base

Airview Base could probably just be one of the blockhouses alongside the UNSC AA turret, with the Covenant AA cannons already being in this set https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/halo ... rcraft-gun (which will hopefully be rereleased at some point.)

Blast Doors

The SWORD Base gate would have to include atleast one but preferably both of the moveable angled blast doors, lots of silvery whitish-gray bricks for those that want to use them to build the SWORD Base tower, a target locator, and probably a wraith.

Courtyard

The courtyard should include lots of similarly colored bricks the above gate. The courtyard itself should be somewhat elevated, with ramps (though not necessarily as large as the ramps seen in-game) leading down to where the gate and garage would be. The courtyard should be flanked by elevated walkways, with a bridge connecting them, but beyond that I'd probably be fine with simplifications to the walkways. The Courtyard should have some barricades –like in the SWORD Base Invasion set, (https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/halo ... e-invasion,) which would compliment this set nicely– some crates, and possibly a cart or forklift.

Garage

The garage should have the elevator, a pair of Hunters, some civilian cars, and a rack of shotguns behind a pillar.

SWORD Base

The actual tower of SWORD Base, and all the verticality and interconnected rooms of it's interior, IMO just wouldn't scale very well, but if you twisted my arm, I'd say that instead of focusing on capturing all that complexity in one scaled down set, the set should have instructions on how it can be built into different sections of SWORD Base's interior, and those who want to capture the full complexity can get duplicates of the set and put them together.

Return to “Halo”