Hey Yan_MCX

Got a question? Ask it here!
Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:10 pm
It's become a habit.
I don't think there's any way to notify people on the forums, it would be a nice option though.

Yan_MCX wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:37 pm
Zarry wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:38 pm
Do you like donuts though?
What kind of monster doesn't like donuts?
thats cool and all but can you answer the other unanswered threads please

Community Team
Joshy117 wrote: thats cool and all but can you answer the other unanswered threads please
OK, let's address this.

There's 32 pages of threads under "Ask Mega Construx" going all the way back to 2015 and I'm not sure how many of them have been answered. I answer questions here and there when I have time, but it's a little haphazard and it's easy to lose track. There's also some questions we just can't answer for a variety of reasons, and we haven't done a great job of communicating that.

I've been thinking about it and maybe there's a better way to do it. I'm thinking of doing a weekly community update every Friday morning. Could be a good time to answer some questions and get feedback, too. We also have a big website update coming up in the next couple of weeks that I think people will be thrilled about. More on that later.

Meanwhile, why don't you point me in the direction of your top unanswered questions from this forum and I'll see what I can do? You can list them below or bump the threads up in the next few days.

That’s a great idea!

Um. Well, it's not a Ask Mega forum but a while back i made a post about how two of my marine defense Set 1 drones have flimsy (which i like) rubber wings and the other eight have stiff plastic ones. And how my muzzle flash from Set 1 was clear and the other 4 were more cloudy clear. This is just a batch thing, yes?

Yan_MCX wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:42 am
Joshy117 wrote: thats cool and all but can you answer the other unanswered threads please
OK, let's address this.

There's 32 pages of threads under "Ask Mega Construx" going all the way back to 2015 and I'm not sure how many of them have been answered. I answer questions here and there when I have time, but it's a little haphazard and it's easy to lose track. There's also some questions we just can't answer for a variety of reasons, and we haven't done a great job of communicating that.

I've been thinking about it and maybe there's a better way to do it. I'm thinking of doing a weekly community update every Friday morning. Could be a good time to answer some questions and get feedback, too. We also have a big website update coming up in the next couple of weeks that I think people will be thrilled about. More on that later.

Meanwhile, why don't you point me in the direction of your top unanswered questions from this forum and I'll see what I can do? You can list them below or bump the threads up in the next few days.
Thanks Yan! I believe we would all love the weekly community update every Friday. As a matter of fact I think its a fantastic idea. I don't expect you or any other MCX staff to answer threads dating way back to 2015 but recent ones from 2020 where the questions are a little more relevant i would hope to be answered more. I would also hope any answers don't follow under the lines of " check out our website for updates, stay tuned for more". If any of the questions can't be answered I feel it should be ok to at least let us know they can't be answered.

Thanks for keeping us updated yan and MCX staff!

p.s if you don't mind can you answer my most recent question titled "future of destiny"?

If you guys could add the staff pic banner, that would be great. I would also love for the heart (the like symbol) to come back. It made it much easier to differenciate likes and comments. Otherwise, unboxed is great!

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”