Mega Construx figures and what can be done to improve them. [Read Main Post]

Got a question? Ask it here!
We're not slandering you. We are giving our input which can be against your opinion. We are disagreeing.

2.5 figs would be troublesome.

HALx-10 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:52 pm
2.5 inch figures fit most vehicles, not all the hawk is a big no, while the warthog fits them good enough for me, and cod generally has bigger vehicles please quit slandering my post because you disagree with my opinion, i have pcitures demonstrating compatibility you are disproven i have won
Just because it’s bearable for you doesn’t mean it’s bearable for anyone else. I can’t imagine how a 2.5inch figure would be able to fit in the majority of the aircraft we’ve gotten in the Halo line without removing parts of the figure. Also there’s no way one would be able to fit in the hatch of vehicles such as the scorpion or cobra as the current figures barely fit.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:23 pm
Ignorance can be a virtue.

I don't know who you guys are talking to?

Y'all seem to be mad at someone who said something...
Hm. Not sure what’s going on here.

Maybe we should just let this thread die and forget about it.

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:28 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:23 pm
Ignorance can be a virtue.

I don't know who you guys are talking to?

Y'all seem to be mad at someone who said something...
Hm. Not sure what’s going on here.

Maybe we should just let this thread die and forget about it.
I dunno, you're talking about a guy who doesn't seem to exist.
Was he mean or something? I can't find any posts or comments by searching up his name on the gallery.
🙃

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:18 pm
HALx-10 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:49 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:44 am

Let me quote myself with the Addendum. Let it be noted, that I removed the lower arms and capes to be fair with regular figure articulation.

With your image for reference.

no they do not fit perfectly in ALL VEHICLES but in most they do; im fine with it and im a stickler for scale typically. you guys just will not validate my argument 2.5 figures fit the wart hog and that's fine even if they don't fit completely its enough to fit them in
I validated your statement actually. I never claimed they didn't fit. Just that they fit poorly. The images I provided prove my assessment and your broader one. It also proves that they only really fit well in turret sections eith enough room for there legs and vehicles made for 2.5 inch figures. Aircraft are 100% incompatible for the most part with the main exception being the spacious interiors of transport craft.

Frankly, something I think something that could be done to improve Mega's figures that isn't increasing their scale is give them all rotational feet. Example; The Keyes figure has feet that rotate at the ankle and can be detatched from the foreleg. I think it would be a awesome if characters such as Spartans had this kind of articulation.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:11 am
Frankly, something I think something that could be done to improve Mega's figures that isn't increasing their scale is give them all rotational feet. Example; The Keyes figure has feet that rotate at the ankle and can be detatched from the foreleg. I think it would be a awesome if characters such as Spartans had this kind of articulation.
I'd rather have them do that on a character-by-character basis. On spartans, with the culpted greaves it would require fatter lower legs, but on marines it may not affect them so because you can hide the joint in the "fabric" pants

Figures could still be small, but in proportion to each other.

maybe sets should be more scale accurate?

Yea. As in, Elites should become bigger, grunts smaller, brutes bigger, spartans bigger, marines smaller, kackals stay the same, hunters bigger.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”