Gallery not working

Having problems with the website or forum? Post here for help!
It may be just us that cant see that gallery if us go the highlight you can see people still posting earning badges.

Look like page 1 is broken, but you can get to the other pages: https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-ca/comm ... ery?page=2

If you click on somebody’s name you can still look at all of their projects.

Ight mega needs to fix this, I’m having it too.

We should all just take this as a moment to relax and take a breather. Yeah, the gallery is really fun and all, but at the end if the day it's just a hobby, not a necessity. It is fun to post and observe pictures, but taking a break is really healthy. Mega knows what's going on, so we should just enjoy relaxing from posting and let the web team do their work.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 10:03 am
We should all just take this as a moment to relax and take a breather. Yeah, the gallery is really fun and all, but at the end if the day it's just a hobby, not a necessity. It is fun to post and observe pictures, but taking a break is really healthy. Mega knows what's going on, so we should just enjoy relaxing from posting and let the web team do their work.
Good idea. I’ll try posting something and see if it comes up in my profile, though.

Return to “Forum / Website Tech support”