The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
ArtfulConch wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 11:58 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 11:48 pm
SrgtGreen wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 9:18 pm
Execute Order 66.

Changes thread from Thanos to Palpatine.
Man, i almost cried watching the latest Clone Wars.
That episode hit real hard.
I loved it, except for the “One with the force...” quote which I thought hit was kinda cringey.

SrgtGreen wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 12:04 am
ArtfulConch wrote:
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 11:48 pm

Man, i almost cried watching the latest Clone Wars.
I loved it, except for the “One with the force...” quote which I thought hit was kinda cringey.
I thought it was fine. Altho, the scene with Rex in the infirmary was confusing. Like, how the h ee double hockysticks?

I feel bad for Ridge. He was a clone from the 08 TCW Movie, and he died in the second last episode...

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 12:41 am
I feel bad for Ridge. He was a clone from the 08 TCW Movie, and he died in the second last episode...
Imagine not dying, just to die

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 12:31 am
SrgtGreen wrote:
ArtfulConch wrote:

I thought it was fine. Altho, the scene with Rex in the infirmary was confusing. Like, how the h ee double hockysticks?
I think Star Wars surgery is extremely quick in most cases, even when operating on the brain. When they extracted the inhibitor chip out of Tup back in season 6 (?), the process was pretty much just as quick.

RedThree wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 12:46 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
SrgtGreen wrote:

I think Star Wars surgery is extremely quick in most cases, even when operating on the brain. When they extracted the inhibitor chip out of Tup back in season 6 (?), the process was pretty much just as quick.
No, i mean how Ahsoka pointed it out.
The "One with the force and the force is with me"
How did that reveal a chip...?

I'm a Star Wars nerd but that still confuses me lol

*Trying desperately to ignore everything cause Diesel made me wait to watch the new one with her tomorrow morning*

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 1:00 am
*Trying desperately to ignore everything cause Diesel made me wait to watch the new one with her tomorrow morning*
Oh yeah, um. The music's dope

SPOILERS (duh, its The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...)

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 12:59 am
RedThree wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 12:46 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

No, i mean how Ahsoka pointed it out.
The "One with the force and the force is with me"
How did that reveal a chip...?

I'm a Star Wars nerd but that still confuses me lol
For Nigel's sake, I am going to speak in tiny from now on.
That can probably just be amounted to the Force having a connection to all living things and Ahsoka reaching out with it to find the chip.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”